• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I'd need these two to be unlocked for this CRT.

I forgot also him.

I have done so.
Quoting myself from my Tier 0 thread
Regarding this

To everyone reading this, apologies for the issue, but it seems my imgur account is facing some issues (Error 429 to be specific). I already reported it to the support team, but an acquaintance who had a similar issue said it'll take a few days. Please wait for some days due to that, I will try to get it fixed as soon as possible.🙏
So I request this 1-A thread to be closed until the situation with imgur and the broken links is resolved, will prolly take a few days

The CRT was applied, and the 3 can be closed too.

Could someone unlock these profiles? I just need to apply an accepted CRT (which I will probably do tomorrow).

(There will be more pages most likely that will have to be unlocked, but best to start with these)

While reading through it I noticed a small typo in the Tiering System FAQ (Under the section on disqualifiers for qualitative superiority)

"On the matter of power sources: That would depend on the nature of the power source itself. For example, a common trope in fiction is power sources that, so to speak, are "for the taking," meaning they are naturally self-diffusive and don't offer any resistance whatsoever to being tapped into, as being utilized in such a way is in their nafure. Drawing power from such sources is obviously not actually an anti-feat for them being 1-A, especially so if they are depicted as naturally connected to, and united with, the beings that tap into them."

Could someone unlock these profiles? I just need to apply an accepted CRT (which I will probably do tomorrow).

(There will be more pages most likely that will have to be unlocked, but best to start with these)
Done.
Can you lock all the Aeons' profiles? I finished in fixing the errors
Okay.
While reading through it I noticed a small typo in the Tiering System FAQ (Under the section on disqualifiers for qualitative superiority)

"On the matter of power sources: That would depend on the nature of the power source itself. For example, a common trope in fiction is power sources that, so to speak, are "for the taking," meaning they are naturally self-diffusive and don't offer any resistance whatsoever to being tapped into, as being utilized in such a way is in their nafure. Drawing power from such sources is obviously not actually an anti-feat for them being 1-A, especially so if they are depicted as naturally connected to, and united with, the beings that tap into them."
Fixed it.

Need this one closed since I moved everything out to another crt.

Need this one closed since I moved everything out to another crt.
can someone unlock zeus' profile? he has recently lost a matchup

👌

Can this be moved to Calc Questions please. Thanks in advance

Can this be moved to Calc Questions please. Thanks in advance
Done so.

Those pages are done, so could someone please open these pages?

Donezo.

These can all be closed.

Can open the Use page so I can put the link for Mana UES?
And this can be closed

Can open the Use page so I can put the link for Mana UES?
And this can be closed
Bump

Can this page be opened?

It was accepted to be okay here

Back