• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Sosuke Aizen [5-3-0]

In my viewpoint, LBD should win this as she can just mind manipulate Aizen and control him. If that doesn't work, she can go summon her ice power and trap him inside

While it's true that Aizen has his transmutation and maybe soul absorp, LBD should still able to pull off the win as her attack has pretty good range and AOE

She has resisted EE. So she should be fine against it
As I remember, soul crush is simply a passive attack that targets the soul. Since the Samadhi Fire can destroy the universe which includes the Underworld, which has undead souls. And LBD has casually tanked the same fire

As I remember, soul crush is simply a passive attack that targets the soul. Since the Samadhi Fire can destroy the universe which includes the Underworld, which has undead souls. And LBD has casually tanked the same fire
This simply gives Fire NPI and LBD Low Multi-Multi Dura. No resistance to Soul Manip.

Why? The EE targets the soul. So resisting a soul attack potency should be qualified

Not to mention LBD herself is a ghost, which is basically an undead soul, especially in LMK's context
This, again, just gives Fire NPI, not Soul Manip:

This, again, just gives Fire NPI, not Soul Manip:
In context of soul crush, it contributes to the destruction part of the souls. The Samadhi Fire has the same category, but with higher potency (as it's literal erasing the soul itself). You can go check her profile qualifies having EE while having the Fire

In context of soul crush, it contributes to the destruction part of the souls. The Samadhi Fire has the same category, but with higher potency (as it's literal erasing the soul itself). You can go check her profile qualifies having EE while having the Fire
Again, it simply destroys the universes + ghosts. It is nothing but NPI, sorry. This fire does not directly destroy souls as Soul Manipulation: it simply erases them as if they were physical objects.

Again, it simply destroys the universes + ghosts. It is nothing but NPI, sorry. This fire does not directly destroy souls as Soul Manipulation: it simply erases them as if they were physical objects.
Let me ask you, while would the potency of soul destruction be higher than erasure?

Both targets the soul. And erasing souls as if they were physical objects doesn't seem a logical analog unless you can elaborate further

Let me ask you, while would the potency of soul destruction be higher than erasure?

Both targets the soul. And erasing souls as if they were physical objects doesn't seem a logical analog unless you can elaborate further
Again:
It should be noted that the ability to interact with souls and other non-corporeal entities directly as if they were physical objects is usually considered Non-Physical Interaction and does not grant the user the ability to manipulate souls in other contexts.
That's what Fire does. It destroys both physical matter AND souls, meaning it simply treats those souls as physical objects. NPI. Simple.

What? It's your word that it was going to destroy universes.

This "usually" applies here.
Destroy both universe and the souls reside in. It never stated that erasing souls only restricts you only having NPI

Unlikely as from the potency of the Fire compared to simple soul interactions

Thanks for concession. NPI.
Did you read my second statement? While would it only restrict to only NPI if your example is just a simple interaction compared to the erasure potency?

Not only that, you completely ignored my other point regarding LBD can tank attacks from the Staff energy blast which also destroyed the souls of Spider queen and her gang

Did you read my second statement? While would it only restrict to only NPI if your example is just a simple interaction compared to the erasure potency?
Because Soul Manipulation means that the attack should directly destroy the ******* SOULS, and the physical matter should be unaffected. Otherwise it is NPI. You can't have your cake and eat it, sorry buddy.
Not only that, you completely ignored my other point regarding LBD can tank attacks from the Staff energy blast which also destroyed the souls of Spider queen and her gang
If you're talking about this, it is a gag.

Because Soul Manipulation means that the attack should directly destroy the ******* SOULS, and the physical matter should be unaffected. Otherwise it is NPI. You can't have your cake and eat it, sorry buddy.

If you're talking about this, it is a gag.
That logically doesn't make sense, as it wont downgrade anything. So A can target both B and C. So why D only is approved to be an acceptable attack to C if it ignores B? Illogical downgrade

1. It is already approved that it's not a gag in the content revision
2. Not my point, I'm referring to This

It is still shown the staff can indeed destroy souls. Which is the same blast that LBD tanked straight on in her weakest form
Technically the blast was also being amped by the Samadhi Fire and Nezha's Fire Rings so we don't know if it can actually vaporize souls without them

As for invisibility, I think Aizen is an exception since he was able to be seen by a normal human when he has his hogyoku

LBD already has resist to soul manip in her profile

Also already have resists to those

Remember the fight would be in 20m. Lady Bone Demon has her long range enhanced mind manipulation abilities that can cast illusions on Aizen and do mind control

Back