• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I've applied fixes to this profile, it can be closed back.

Dunno where to put this but here goes.

Moderator needed to determine the best way to equalise speed for the two combatant duos.

Need these opened to fix some stuff like Low 1-C 6D thing

You can close DoomGuy

Also can someone move this to VS threads
I've applied fixes to this profile, it can be closed back.
👌

This profile is still locked, so I can't apply this CRT.
I unlocked it.
Not sure if this is the right place to mention this.

But Tomura Shigaraki no longer has Corrosion Inducement due to this CRT. As such, he should be removed as one of the character examples on that page.

Also, noticed that the Kirby's example is not formatted correct as it says Poison Kirby Kirby)

When it should be Poison Kirby (Kirby)
Fixed.

Want him to be opened to replace broken scans and add a few new ones

Want him to be opened to replace broken scans and add a few new ones
👌

Actually can you re-open Asriel's profile? I'd like to make the notes/statistic values better, basing on how Shion did it.

Actually can you re-open Asriel's profile? I'd like to make the notes/statistic values better, basing on how Shion did it.

Yes. No problem. 👌

Dunno where to put this but here goes.

Moderator needed to determine the best way to equalise speed for the two combatant duos.
Can I bump this? I think I can bump this.
I've messaged a few of them that are knowledgeable about speed and SBA in their walls but to no avail.

Tier 1 unlocked page.

I would like to request that the name of The Protagonist (Don't Read This) be changed to Little Buddy, as they got named literally the next chapter after the creation of the profile.
Tier 1 unlocked page.
👌

Can be re-locked now

I can't think of a better place to put this. I was trying to get a deleted verse and its pages restored. I made a thread for it, but I'm unsure if I am doing it right. Hope this isn't the wrong place to put this. Does anyone know if there's something like a page restoration request thread?

Back