• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can someone close this thread? Because:

1.) This isn't a Versus Thread and more of a bare bones CRT &

2.) It's redundant and unnecessary since the profiles already acknowledge the scans used in said Thread

Also this one as well

Can this profile be unlocked so I can apply the changes. This thread has been unanimously accepted and I got a tier justification from Ultima to apply.

Can this profile be locked ?

Can this profile be locked ?
I noticed earlier that you edited the page, so I locked it moments after.

Want this to be opened to fix some stuff

Can someone open Yogiri profile to apply this CRT ? Thanks!
It's open.
Want this to be opened to fix some stuff
Done.

Speed: Immeasurable (Showed many times to be able to travel through time[2] via sheer speed. Even he was younger, he was fast enough to "Run a race with time itself"[3] and intercept his own movements while time travelling. Broke the bounds of infinite while searching for Supergirl, and is overall comparable to her.)

This should be changed to "Even when younger"

Very simple CRT, been open for over 2 weeks, needs staff evaluation.

Very simple CRT, been open for over 2 weeks, needs staff evaluation.

Go there for thread promotion

Go there for thread promotion
My apologies. Thank you for the advice.

Could someone open Yogiri's profile to apply this thread please (and the thread can be closed)

Could someone open Yogiri's profile to apply this thread please (and the thread can be closed)
Opened.

Back