• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Delete these please.
Done

Currently some of our Dragon Ball Super profiles have outdated speed statistics in the current blog

I would just like them to be unlocked to make that change, here are the profiles in question:

Currently some of our Dragon Ball Super profiles have outdated speed statistics in the current blog

I would just like them to be unlocked to make that change, here are the profiles in question:
Done

Close.

i request for these profile to be open cause of this accepted crt
Anna Rausch
Pullman
Gilgamesh
Tom Taylor

Can you fix the reference error in the Pullman page? You seemed to have made a mistake in indexing some references.
Just a small note..... That CRT only had 1 staff accept it, and it did not look like he was fully sure if it was correct or not. Either way My point is that that wasn't properly accepted, since it only had 1 Staff agree to it...

Just a small note..... That CRT only had 1 staff accept it, and it did not look like he was fully sure if it was correct or not. Either way My point is that that wasn't properly accepted, since it only had 1 Staff agree to it...
Oh.

@Samael_010 You need at least 2 staff approvals for major changes, especially the passive and thought based plot manipulation. I can’t let you keep the changes for now, but I can reinstate it once you get enough staff approvals.

from the looks of it, he was mislead by others users into believeing he had enough staff votes to impliment it.... Likely they mistook @Phoenks as a vs battle staff... Wouldn't be the first time....
When I was patrolling through the CRT, I somewhat didn’t notice it was Phoenks who was the second admin who agreed… think I’m going blind.

@Robo432343 @Setsuna_tenma Please don’t misguide our members next time. Only very minor changes that merely involves simple ability additions to 1-2 characters are enough for a single staff approval, which isn’t the case with Samael’s CRT.

@Samael_010 As an additional tip, only consult to staff next time if the CRT can be applied or not.

Back