• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This might be a lot but all the titles in the following profiles must be changed:
These profiles should have the verse name "(Plants vs Zombies)" or "(Plants vs. Zombies)" removed, there is simply no other character with the same name as the profiles:
Next the the verse name "(Plants vs. Zombies)" should be added to these profiles since they have a common name/word:
Note: Chomper might not seem common at first but there's a character on this wiki with the same name.
Finally, the verse name is "Plants vs. Zombies" with the dot after "vs", not just "Plants vs Zombies" this is makes it really inconsistent so the following pages must be changed to fit this:
also the category page:
Bump

Could this profile be unlocked? I'd like to add the following quote to Goku's Super Saiyan 2 tabber:

"The tournament will have the strongest warriors from across the multiverse. I didn't think I'd find a better opportunity to test my power. But, I'd forgotten about you, Gohan. All this time, and the best challenger I could ever hope to face is my own son!" ~Goku to Gohan

Edit: Actually, unless someone else wants to add this in the meantime, it might be best to hold off on this since I'm about to sleep

Last edited:
This might be a lot but all the titles in the following profiles must be changed:
These profiles should have the verse name "(Plants vs Zombies)" or "(Plants vs. Zombies)" removed, there is simply no other character with the same name as the profiles:
@Ednaxel2
I have handled all the page-renaming requests.
However, do note, you can't rename category pages. Well.. you can... but it doesn't move all the character pages within said category, into the renamed version <Skull>. Instead, I recreated the category all together, and swapped out the category on each page; here is the new renamed category, and I will delete the old one. Naturally, the primary consequence of this will be that if the page is linked on the forum somewhere, it'll appear to users that the category was deleted. Do keep this in mind.
Remove "(The Venture Bros.)" from Brock Samson (The Venture Bros.) there is no other character with the name
Done

Thank you.

I forgot to ask for the creation of a new template for the Velociraptors of Dino Crisis. It must have two sections:

Games: Regular - Ultraraptor

Comics: Manhua
Add "Additional Limbs Users" to Eggman (Make sure to put it in alphabetical order with the other categories)
Can someone please rename this calculation of mine to The Power of the Original Godzilla?

I forgot to ask for the creation of a new template for the Velociraptors of Dino Crisis. It must have two sections:

Games: Regular - Ultraraptor

Comics: Manhua
Could this profile be unlocked? I'd like to add the following quote to Goku's Super Saiyan 2 tabber:

"The tournament will have the strongest warriors from across the multiverse. I didn't think I'd find a better opportunity to test my power. But, I'd forgotten about you, Gohan. All this time, and the best challenger I could ever hope to face is my own son!" ~Goku to Gohan

Edit: Actually, unless someone else wants to add this in the meantime, it might be best to hold off on this since I'm about to sleep
Ben 10000 (Alternate timeline) and Albedo profile needs to be unlocked for this wank.
Hello people, I want to unblock the following profiles:

Son Goku (OG-Z-Anime Super-Manga Super-Toieverse)

Piccolo

add the Dragon balls (item) to the profiles´ optional equipament section, this was accepted here

It's only three words and a link, so it's not that it's taking too long.
All done

edit: oh I missed one. @Arceus0x created redirect, here.

I have handled all the page-renaming requests.
However, do note, you can't rename category pages. Well.. you can... but it doesn't move all the character pages within said category, into the renamed version <Skull>. Instead, I recreated the category all together, and swapped out the category on each page; here is the new renamed category, and I will delete the old one. Naturally, the primary consequence of this will be that if the page is linked on the forum somewhere, it'll appear to users that the category was deleted. Do keep this in mind.
Thank you so much for this 🙏 🙏 🙏

All done

edit: oh I missed one. @Arceus0x created redirect, here.

I finished with everything related to canon Goku and Piccolo (they can be closed) but when I was going to see the Toie verse Goku, well I found it this way, I'm sure I didn't touch something even when I saw it, could someone fix it? and in the path put this?
add the Dragon balls (item) to the profiles´ optional equipament section, this was accepted here

Missed a profile, the name should be "vs." not just "vs"

Can this thread be closed?

I initially wasn't aware that for HAX layer upgrades posting on the HAX Layers Evaluation thread is enough. I've already done so on that thread, so this should be closed.
[Sorry for my mistake]

A series of user blogs have landed into the site's High 1-A categories.
Mz0Ryr4.png

One of them even has a High 1-B category.

PV219u8.png

Also these profiles should be unlocked due to this crt.
And finally, this profile just needs some render changes (changing manga recolors to an actual render of Vegito in the manga) and re-sizes for it's "notable abilities" images/gifs

I've experienced a recurring problem editing user blogs where I try to make a new paragraph using the enter key, only for the two paragraphs to merge, then when I reopen visual editing, a pair of arrows [↵↵] will appear between the two paragraphs in the combined paragraph. I need advice on resolving this, thanks.

I've experienced a recurring problem editing user blogs where I try to make a new paragraph using the enter key, only for the two paragraphs to merge, then when I reopen visual editing, a pair of arrows [↵↵] will appear between the two paragraphs in the combined paragraph. I need advice on resolving this, thanks.
Can you show the source code? I might be able to help

And finally, this profile just needs some render changes (changing manga recolors to an actual render of Vegito in the manga) and re-sizes for it's "notable abilities" images/gifs
Bump

Bump

Can you help?

Back