• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This thread can be closed btw.

These too, because the stats of the profiles of A Song of Ice and Fire are being revised (Robert Baratheon will no longer be 9-B but 9-C, and for Loras Tyrell vs Paul Atreides it's not fair at all,I have no idea why I created this thread lol)
Somebody else already habdled this as well.

(It is good if they mention it here when they apply thread-closing requests in the future btw.)

Each Kamen Rider season is its own self contained story with the title being the titular Kamen Rider themself. Think Fate with its different shows but all still called Fate.

So the categories are basically to denote which season the character is from.
Okay. I think that we can keep them then.

Hello, when I first made my account I accidentally made a typo and the first part of my name came out as Antartic instead of Antarctic. I heard only an admin can change it for you but only after you correct it on fandom first before here. And I’ve done so. plz help

Hello, when I first made my account I accidentally made a typo and the first part of my name came out as Antartic instead of Antarctic. I heard only an admin can change it for you but only after you correct it on fandom first before here. And I’ve done so. plz help
What is your wiki username? Can you link to your wiki account here please?

I think that I will likely have to remove the following category, as it is too much like a company category applied to characters from many different verses, which goes strongly against our wiki organisation conventions.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Disney_Villains

The character pages in the Image Comics category need to get categories for their own verses that act as sub-categories for the Image Comics category instead. Would somebody here be willing to handle that please?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Image_Comics

Tatsumaki's and Saitama's pages need to be unlocked for this CRT

Last edited:
Tatsumaki's and Saitama's pages need to be unlocked for this CRT
Handled. Tell me when you are done.

Back