• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs Lucemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many dimensions does each have, and does Lucemon have any hax that will work on Dante, and does Lucemon resist all Dante's hax?

Can dante effect lucemon? His existence is spread across infinite 9D worlds

Also can he kill him? Or incapacitate him?

Dante doesn't seem to have the ability to negate lucemons immortality

And he doesn't seem to have resistance against lucemon's signature attack (dead or alive)

I will wait for DMC supporters tho

And he doesn't seem to have resistance against lucemon's signature attack (dead or alive)

even though I don't think dante can win cuz some digi char have smurf hax,but still does you ever heard the word "demon physiology" ?,also what dead or alive can do

Can dante effect lucemon? His existence is spread across infinite 9D worlds
Pretty sure he can since the Demon world is infinite 9D
Also can he kill him?
90% sure he can
Or incapacitate him?
Ye
Which one are you talking about? Cuz he neggs almost all types iirc
Pretty sure if it's death hax he has a high chance of tanking it

even though I don't think dante can win cuz some digi char have smurf hax,but still does you ever heard the word "demon physiology" ?,also what dead or alive can do
Dead or alive has 50% chance of killing the opponent, and 50% chance of wounding the opponent to the point of being unable to fight
90% sure he can
How?
Which one are you talking about? Cuz he neggs almost all types iirc
The profile is somewhat outdated, but lucemon has all immortality types except 2
Pretty sure if it's death hax he has a high chance of tanking it
Probability manip, he can negate resistance too so shouldn't be an issue

Btw lucemon should be able to blitz
True lucy >>>>>>>>> his fastest avatars >>>>> the avatar that blitzed ulforce vdramon whom not even immeasurable speed characters can track his movements (he's also omnipresent so speed isn't even an issue)

Also considering this is true lucy, he has 11D (or 10D i cant remember) resistance to power null and EE

What does dante do in character first?

Dead or alive has 50% chance of killing the opponent, and 50% chance of wounding the opponent to the point of being unable to fight

How?

The profile is somewhat outdated, but lucemon has all immortality types except 2

True lucy >>>>>>>>> his fastest avatars >>>>> the avatar that blitzed ulforce vdramon whom not even immeasurable speed characters can track his movements (he's also omnipresent so speed isn't even an issue)

Also considering this is true lucy, he has 11D (or 10D i cant remember) resistance to power null and EE

asdjo I knew that this mtfk have smurf hax,anyway yeah dante can negate all type of immo and can resist to resistance negate but that still in revision,anyway this match is stomped

For probability manipulation Dante has acausality and he seemingly showed specific resistance to probability manipulation when he beat King (a demon that caused two poker players to simultaneously draw a royal straight flush) at a single card draw, drawing the ace of spades while King drew king of hearts.

So he just tanks it and nothing happens ig
He has killed shit like that before duh
I know it's outdated, I'm just having fun with how stuff currently is.

Also Dante neggs almost all types iirc
Good, doubt it will help with his regen tho

This Dante has some wacky scaling chains too among blitzing omnipresent dudes with immeasurable and all that
I thought you were gonna say Lucy was 11D lol

Dante doesn't use those so it's irrelevant
Hack and slash or shoot his guns

For probability manipulation Dante has acausality and he seemingly showed specific resistance to probability manipulation when he beat King (a demon that caused two poker players to simultaneously draw a royal straight flush) at a single card draw, drawing the ace of spades while King drew king of hearts.
If you go through Digimon profiles you can find that their time related abilities work on acasuals types 1 and 4
Good, doubt it will help with his regen tho
Lucemon negates resurrection and regeneration (mid godly), but i think that doesn't work on dante because his regen is high godly
This Dante has some wacky scaling chains too among blitzing omnipresent dudes with immeasurable and all that
Enough to be able to blitz a character infinitely faster than a character that already blitzes immeasurable?
Dante doesn't use those so it's irrelevant
Figured

Anyway lucy can willingly let dante absorb him then take over his soul, if dante does something like that tho

The x antibody does whatever it can to let the user live
And again dante doesn't seem to be able to bypass his type 8 immortality

Im going with neutral, leaning towards lucy

I swear it wasn't there when i checked

Although lucemon can resist his concepts being attacked, and can reverse the effects of attacks
Dead or Alive/Ultimate Sacrifice: Lucemon uses an orb of light to hold the target in place and mixes it with an orb of darkness to trap the target in two rotating spheres. It explodes moments later, either instantly killing whoever is trapped inside or grievously wounding them to the point of incapacitation. However, it's possible for a fusion-based being to escape by separating into their component parts. In Cyber Sleuth, Dead or Alive is also able to cause numerous multiple crippling status effects at once, including instant death. These status effects include
Turning weaknesses into resistances and vice versa.

Paralysis, Poison, Confusion/Panic, Sleep and Stun.
Turning one into a physically weak 8-bit sprite and nullifying all their powers.
He can also quickly resurrect himself

Soo

Lucemon negates resurrection and regeneration (mid godly), but i think that doesn't work on dante because his regen is high godly
wait digimon doesn't have high-godly regen :v,well it seem that his 11-D hax can't help here,honestly gonna go incon since If all about you said luce have the freaking infinite immea speed or sth like that,which still is hell wank but ok?
I swear it wasn't there when i checked

Although lucemon can resist his concepts being attacked, and can reverse the effects of attacks

He can also quickly resurrect himself

Soo
dante have 6 layer in concept,soul,mind,information type 2 attack,beside concept,there still fear,madness,empathic which are huge layered too (don't ask me to list that cuz I don't remember)
that sound like attack reflection,which honestly I don't think it can help at all when attack dante
dante negate the high-godly resistance to regen negation up to like more than 30 (or 25) layered,so I don't think luce can revive himself
so yeah gonna voted incon if the speed isn't equalized

wait digimon doesn't have high-godly regen :v,well it seem that his 11-D hax can't help here,honestly gonna go incon since If all about you said luce have the freaking infinite immea speed or sth like that,which still is hell wank but ok?
Only yggy has high godly so far
Also the speed thing is on the profiles-
True lucy is the combination of his infinite fractions, one of said fractions blitzed ulforceveedramon, who blitzes alphamon and omegamon, who are immeasurable, if you think its wank just equalize speed
dante have 6 layer in concept,soul,mind,information type 2 attack,beside concept,there still fear,madness,empathic which are huge layered too (don't ask me to list that cuz I don't remember)
that sound like attack reflection,which honestly I don't think it can help at all when attack dante
dante negate the high-godly resistance to regen negation up to like more than 30 (or 25) layered,so I don't think luce can revive himself
so yeah gonna voted incon if the speed isn't equalized
I don't know about layer stuff so you should contact Digimon supporters like aura or zencha, i personally can't say anything

King's probability manipulation worked when Dante let it work on him, despite his acausality, but when he fought back it stopped working, as he resisted it.

In regards to controlling Dante, he resists soul manipulation and possession, as well as puppetry and corruption, and he doesn't need his spine intact to walk which means he can't be controlled or disabled via nerve attacks or nervous system manipulation.

anyways the true forms are stronger than all infinite avatars combined so scaling above an infinite 9-D world isn't enough methink

Reactions: Sus
also don't use digimen profiles they're outdated
We are having fun using digimon profiles so the users fix them >:3

anyways the true forms are stronger than all infinite avatars combined so scaling above an infinite 9-D world isn't enough methink
Ah no, the infinite 9D world is the baseline for DMC, that shit gets wackier with the scaling.
Enough to be able to blitz a character infinitely faster than a character that already blitzes immeasurable?
My wank says "yes".

But seriously tho, the scaling is just as bs as the one for AP so it's very likely he can if being infinitely faster than another immeasurable character is possible without the need for something like higher dimensions or stuff like that.

We are having fun using digimon profiles so the users fix them >:3
stop having fun at my expense reee
But seriously tho, the scaling is just as bs as the one for AP so it's very likely he can if being infinitely faster than another immeasurable character is possible without the need for something like higher dimensions or stuff like that.
i have no ******* idea about speed last time i heard about a character that's above baseline immeasurable speed or whatever that means was yogurt
no idea if digimon has this with speed but i'm pretty sure the true forms are infinitely stronger than all avatars combined
so like good ol 2018 VBW we have to figure out who has the higher infinity

i have no ******* idea about speed last time i heard about a character that's above baseline immeasurable speed or whatever that means was yogurt
no idea if digimon has this with speed but i'm pretty sure the true forms are infinitely stronger than all avatars combined
so like good ol 2018 VBW we have to figure out who has the higher infinity
Its not as complicated as that, simply being faster than immeasurable character is above baseline

Its basically which is higher than which
Lucemon scales inconceivably above the likes of alpha and omega

Its not as complicated as that, simply being faster than immeasurable character is above baseline

Its basically which is higher than which
Lucemon scales inconceivably above the likes of alpha and omega
yet gets fodderized by a loli in-verse
makes ya think

dante have better regen,also somehow more hax ? He also have super Reactive evolution and accelerated development that make the resistance and the layer even more powerful,like someone have fodder him at the moment and then later he stomp that guy pretty hard

unsure how we treat RE but im sure it's limited to what level of infinity the verse has shown even if characters can become infinitely more powerful like MT guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back