• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I messed up the name, it should be "Kirby (Kirby of the Stars - Mie Takase's novels)".

I request the closing of this thread. Not only is the OP very short and lacking in any kind of proof (or a structure in general), but it's also not even based upon the current tiering of the verse in question.

Thank you for helping out Medeus. I appreciate it.
I request the closing of this thread. Not only is the OP very short and lacking in any kind of proof (or a structure in general), but it's also not even based upon the current tiering of the verse in question.
I handled it.

No problem.

Btw: Are any revisions to upgrade Featherine planned by you or QuasiYuri?

No problem.

Btw: Are any revisions to upgrade Featherine planned by you or QuasiYuri?
I do plan on making an upgrade thread, but it's not just about Featherine and it would be more massive. But this would be a future thing, at least by the end of the year, likely only next year, as there are on-going entries in the series that could give more proof or affect what I want to do.

TL;DR: there could be some CRTs, but in the far future.

Can someone change "Curiosities in Lotus Asia" to "Curiosities of Lotus Asia"? Cuz that's the actual name of the series. Or you guys can give me the green light and im going to change it myself since the profiles are still unlocked.
6noKlr0.png
KoDf7uu.png

Thanks in advance.

Can someone change "Curiosities in Lotus Asia" to "Curiosities of Lotus Asia"? Cuz that's the actual name of the series. Or you guys can give me the green light and im going to change it myself since the profiles are still unlocked.
6noKlr0.png
KoDf7uu.png

Thanks in advance.
I cannot find the page in our wiki. Sorry.

I have locked the thread.

The name should be Wunder, not Wundred, that was a typo on my part.

So, "Wunder the Kindred Heretic"

Could somebody close this thread due to the following things:

1: (This is the main reason) It’s is an old thread. And the profiles have been updated.

2: Akuto would stomp due to being 1-A and The Beyonder is now Low 1-A.

Last edited:
Back