• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Addition to Standard Format for Characters Profiles

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Can we add this type of coding to the page, but with the format itself (and not only some parts)? It makes it easier to copy and paste the content without needing to go to "View Source", some users can be confused with that.

9Ca6Y9B.jpg

It used to be possible to select a time-saving standard layout format whenever somebody created a new page before Fandom's system revision changes, but that is not an available option at the moment. I have talked a lot with the Fandom staff about reinstating it though, and they have told me that it seems like a good idea.

Anyway, I will move this thread to our staff forum.

Maybe we can put a default code like that in pastebin and link it in the page so that people can copy it when they want to create a new page?

I much prefer if we simply show the code in a wiki instruction page in that case, similarly to the standard format for character profiles page.

Back