• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible fights against a smol dragon

speed equal

both 7-A

Invincible:

Kanna:

Last edited:
oh shit, bruh, i will ask to this be moved to Versus thread, while this post isnt moved to it, if you want to argue about one of these characters, feel free to

Still vote for mark cause of superior fighting abilities better endurance and regeneration
Mid-Low regeneration is not that good, well, Mark AP/Dura scales to
Low-end: 71658341913324989821 Joules or 17.127 Gigatons of TNT (Island level) (Accepted)

High-end: 652093234192883223450 Joules or 155.854 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

while Kanna AP/Dura scales to
946301913403/2 = 473150956702 tons or 1.97966360284100008e+21 joules or 473.15095670195984212 gigatons of TNT or Large Island level

Also, about Mark High 6-C key, how skilled he is? Kanna can fight decently enough, as we can see here

Mid-Low regeneration is not that good, well, Mark AP/Dura scales to
Low-end: 71658341913324989821 Joules or 17.127 Gigatons of TNT (Island level) (Accepted)

High-end: 652093234192883223450 Joules or 155.854 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

while Kanna AP/Dura scales to
946301913403/2 = 473150956702 tons or 1.97966360284100008e+21 joules or 473.15095670195984212 gigatons of TNT or Large Island level

Also, about Mark High 6-C key, how skilled he is? Kanna can fight decently enough, as we can see here

He extremely skilled/ and experienced in combat against many types of enemies including aliens. He can also fight against people extremely stronger than him because of his reactive evolution and high endurance. Unless she completely kills him from the get go I don't see how she can win.

He extremely skilled/ and experienced in combat against many types of enemies including aliens. He can also fight against people extremely stronger than him because of his reactive evolution and high endurance. Unless she completely kills him from the get go I don't see how she can win.
The Reactive Evolution point is valid, he also seems to have better stamina, however, she seems to have a big AP gap now that i see that his accepted value was 17.127 gigatons, when I made the match,i only noticed the 155.854 gigatons, so, it would be just like 2,5x AP advantage to kanna, but it seems that its far big, should I change it to their 7-A versions (TV mark?)

The Reactive Evolution point is valid, he also seems to have better stamina, however, she seems to have a big AP gap now that i see that his accepted value was 17.127 gigatons, when I made the match,i only noticed the 155.854 gigatons, so, it would be just like 2,5x AP advantage to kanna, but it seems that its far big, should I change it to their 7-A versions?
Ok

Done, now its more fair ig, Kanna 7-A scales to 372 megatons while Invincible 7-A scales to 347 Megatons, while Kanna has a really small AP advantage, Invincible can fight against opponents who can one shot him, so, a bit AP advantage wont really be bad to Invincible, however, his 7-A version (TV series) doesnt have Reactive Evolution

if Kanna manages to keep Mark at bay with ranged attacks she could win but the problem is that if she gets into close combat it may be anyone's game. Though technically she is a dragon so her range is higher than Invincible's. So idk i am leaning on Kanna but i am not sure

if Kanna manages to keep Mark at bay with ranged attacks she could win but the problem is that if she gets into close combat it may be anyone's game. Though technically she is a dragon so her range is higher than Invincible's. So idk i am leaning on Kanna but i am not sure
I would say that Invincible has a speed advantage and can reach her quickly to do close combat but speed is equalized. Kanna can just dodge Invincible repeatedly and use that range advantage.

Does Invincible have anything else to close the gap?

Back