• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I'm just about finished but man... The Walking Dead profiles barely even acknowledge the comics from which the whole thing even comes from...
Thank you for helping out. There are currently 3 pages with links left to update though.

It appears that a couple of the characters within the Record of Ragnarok verse are lacking their Keys, despite being listed as having them.

Specifically Shiva, Raiden Tameemon, and Jack the Ripper. If someone knowledgeable on RoR could please add the proper keys to these pages, I would appreciate it. I would do it myself, but I am not familiar with this verse, so I cannot help.

It appears that a couple of the characters within the Record of Ragnarok verse are lacking their Keys, despite being listed as having them.

Specifically Shiva, Raiden Tameemon, and Jack the Ripper. If someone knowledgeable on RoR could please add the proper keys to these pages, I would appreciate it. I would do it myself, but I am not familiar with this verse, so I cannot help.
@Antoniofer @SomebodyData @First_Witch @EmperorRorepme @Jvando @Iapitus_The_Impaler @Tllmbrg @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless @MrKerf @RanaProGamer

Would any of you be willing to handle it please?

Would any of you be willing to handle it please?
Sure

Can you specify which keys? I'll add them right away

I have updated the three characters with a Key Section

I mistakenly tried to lock (only for autoconfirmed users) a profile whose link was broken (due to a mistake of the user who asked me), and now it appears in the recent wiki activity list, although it doesn't exist if you try to search it.

The actual profile is fine and everything, but I don't know if the broken thing has to be dealt with in some way, it's already considered a deleted page.

I mistakenly tried to lock (only for autoconfirmed users) a profile whose link was broken (due to a mistake of the user who asked me), and now it appears in the recent wiki activity list, although it doesn't exist if you try to search it.

The actual profile is fine and everything, but I don't know if the broken thing has to be dealt with in some way, it's already considered a deleted page.
It may be best if you ask Ursuul, our wiki manager, about it via the wiki, but he is on vacation until August 30.

Back