• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I trust Firestorm808's and Medeus' senses of judgement.

Should I unlock the Flash (Wally West) page for you to edit?

Also, the first scan does not demonstrate what it claims, so I think that it seems best to remove the ability entirely.

Looking at the Discussion Rules for Bleach, I found this:

"Regarding Yhwach from Bleach, there have been statements in some chapters misusing the term omnipotence and omniscience (Quite common in fiction). Please note that the franchise will NOT be upgraded to Tier 2 or above under any circumstances"

Of course, while the 1st part of the rule is still valid, the bolded part needs to be removed as Bleach is now Tier 2. Maybe it can go like this:

(Regarding Yhwach from Bleach, there have been statements in some chapters misusing the term omnipotence and omniscience (Quite common in fiction). Do not try to upgrade him to higher tiers solely on the basis of him being "Omnipotent")
I will handle it. Thank you.

What are you talking about Matthew?

So I wanted to add profile tabbers for these two profiles, but it doesn't seem to work at all? It worked fine for other profiles I posted around the same time, being this, this and this. But it couldn't work for the other 2 even after I followed the steps right. Or is there something wrong I'm doing that I am unaware of?

Firestorm808:

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

So I wanted to add profile tabbers for these two profiles, but it doesn't seem to work at all? It worked fine for other profiles I posted around the same time, being this, this and this. But it couldn't work for the other 2 even after I followed the steps right. Or is there something wrong I'm doing that I am unaware of?
I handled it:

However, you will need to copy and paste the tabbers to the other character profile pages that are linked to by them as well.

@Antvasima

I made the correction and added a note. Feel free to look it over.

Thank you. That seems fine.

Also, we should probably add an extra 2-A key for when Wally goes all out during a fight at some point.

The Post-Crisis version beat up the COIE Anti-Monitor, and I vaguely recall that he has other feats of this scale. Also, the Rebirth version is the same as the Post-Crisis one.

I remember that Anti-Monitor was weakened and Flash was amped when that happened but I might be wrong.

From what I recall, the Anti-Monitor was at amplified giant size, and Flash was simply going all-out, but I may misremember.

That would probably make it harder to find for our visitors. Sorry.

Could someone fix Mage (World of Darkness)? He rated as 9-C in one of his keys despite having wall level attack potency listed. The second key should be adjusted to "At least 9-B, likely 9-A".

I mean, Sparky matched Pikachu in power iirc. And he was comparable to the Pikachu Valley Pikachus last I checked....
every anime Pikachu solos Tapu Koko

Then what about, taking example from Digimon, changing it to "Pikachu (Ash Ketchum)"? Since the current title implies all Pikachu in the anime are that strong, when Ash's Pikachu is VERY much not the standard of his species.
That is probably fine.

Is somebody else willing to rename the pages please?

Can Pikachu (Anime) be renamed to Ash’s Pikachu?
Then what about, taking example from Digimon, changing it to "Pikachu (Ash Ketchum)"? Since the current title implies all Pikachu in the anime are that strong, when Ash's Pikachu is VERY much not the standard of his species.
I can handle this if you wish, but then somebody would have to update all of the relevant links to the page.

Back