• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I’d like to request for Sheev Palpatine to have this image added to the tabber on his page, with this quote to go with it;

“You useless old fool. You’ve been nothing more than a pawn in a game played by a genuine master.”
- Darth Sidious to Darth Plagueis

It should be removed as that multiplier was confirmed to be a translation error and doesn't even exist so we no longer use it.

Should I remove the entire "High Accepted Multipliers
  • Digimon Multipliers: The Digimon Analyzer's times 1000 multiplier was accepted due to this reasoning."? or just the link, asking to be sure.

Thank you for helping out.

Does somebody have any suggestion?

I don't mind using GoH's multiplier as accepted high end reasoning.

GoH's 250,000x multiplier was accepted because there really wasn't anything that would indicate outlier or inconsistency.

Every other multiplier in the series was used by someone to either stomp another person or match someone who was stomping them. As such, the multiplier was more consistent as proportionate strength growth than otherwise.

Thank you. Would you or somebody else be willing to add it as an example to the Multipliers page?

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Bobsican and Ionliosite:

I handled it.

Thank you. I appreciate that you are helping out.

I ask the permission to open a thread in the Staff forum regarding the fact that currently Willpower Manipulation is also used to cover those characters who "only" have a strong willpower and aren't able to manipulate it. The concept itself of having a strong willpower is a bit all over the place on the wiki, and should be better explained and defined in that or in another page, as well as having some sort of rule about what qualifies as strong willpower and why a character should have it listed.

Back