• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not another one of these...
another-one_1.jpg

Frankly, I don't care about Bleach at all anymore thanks in no small part to a part of the fandom who seemingly cares about upgrades at all costs. I think almost every single profile is over-rated right now, extreme wank is present and just commonly accepted by a lot of fans.

If other staff members think that the OP is legit, then upgrade away. I don't care for it and I don't agree or disagree.

With all due respect, can you... ya know... counter the OP instead of grimacing?

No. I don't give a care anymore.

So basically
Agree : Mitch and Tempest
Disagree :
Neutral : Damage

We'll definitely need more staff input on this

I think almost every single profile is over-rated right now, extreme wank is present and just commonly accepted by a lot of fans.
i mean it'd be nicer if you voiced your concern so we could talk about it instead of this vague complaining, incidentally this is what i do with nasuverse
i thought it was the god tiers that were a problem, what factors are making almost every profile overrated?

i mean it'd be nicer if you voiced your concern so we could talk about it instead of this vague complaining,

There's no point. Any attempt at revising or downgrading them gets met with proposals to upgrade them through some other method. So I'm done for now. Continue on with this thread and call in other staff members.

There's no point. Any attempt at revising or downgrading them gets met with proposals to upgrade them through some other method. So I'm done for now. Continue on with this thread and call in other staff members.
thats ashame, iirc you did get the sternritter revisions thru tho
is the speed revisions for cfyow characters still in the works so its more in line with ginjo statement from the novel?

Frankly, I don't care about Bleach at all anymore thanks in no small part to a part of the fandom who seemingly cares about upgrades at all costs. I think almost every single profile is over-rated right now, extreme wank is present and just commonly accepted by a lot of fans.

If other staff members think that the OP is legit, then upgrade away. I don't care for it and I don't agree or disagree.

No. I don't give a care anymore.
You know better than to leave it as an echo chamber here.

Take a break and come back tomorrow to see if you have any actual issues with the thread.

It's a big upgrade, it won't be accepted or resolved in a day as it needs more opinions, take your time.

I try to be the Devil's Advocate way too often.

If I come back to try and majorly revise Bleach it will be way down the line.
We have the anime coming down the line, a new manga arc, and potential new databooks that’ll play a part in updating Bleach ratings in the future too.

By all means this is not the end all be all. No rush at all, the series ain’t going anywhere.

I have been waiting for Universal Bleach... I wonder If I will make Versus thread Ichigo, Aizen, Reio and Yhwach can have an chance against Jubei 5A (or Foury-eyes's waifu Baiken) with his bulltshit 1 tier Hax scales to everyone from BB (or GG).

I'm not sure Yhwach (or Reio) cannot or can escape by using Almighty from Trollface aka Hazama/Terumi, Flat justice aka Pyscho Hades, and That Man aka an handsome Asuka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back