• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Yeah, turns out, I didn't read the profile changes to Madara. This needs to get iced

May this profile be named to "Trunks (Toei)" and this profile be unlocked due to the accepted revisions in this thread:
Yes.

Someone please close this match; just the first reply should give a good grasp of why, but this discussion thread was made specifically asking to not make any SMT matches until revision was up.
Can this CRT be closed the changes have been applied?

Yeah, turns out, I didn't read the profile changes to Madara. This needs to get iced
Handled

This match should probably be closed as the op is putting one of the participants, in this case Yogiri, in a clearly unfavorable condition where he is heavily restricted and made him participate in a sort of competition he isn't accustomed to doing, a parkour course in this case, against someone with vast experience in that sort of competition, as in this case Subaru do daily training at parkour as his own profile states (versus Yogiri who is noted to even have below average stamina), so this is evidently a competition done with the intention of making one of the characters win while the other realistically speaking doesn't have a chance, in a way that tries to make it look like fair competition, a sentiment that various in the thread itself has manifested. The op may argue that this isn't a spite and is a valid type of match previously done but the other thread he uses as reference is completely distinct in the sense that both participants had acrobatics and the ability to bounce a lot, and that thread itself was using as reference one chess match between two genius characters, so as seen they more of a thematic fun competition between characters with similarities, this Yogiri vs Subaru has no such thing and is likely done only with the purpose of making a (relatively famous) tier 1 character lose against a tier 9 guy, so I think that the thread should be closed and the op warned.

Do I even need to say anything?

If you can't find whats wrong, just look where it's posted.

Do I even need to say anything?

If you can't find whats wrong, just look where it's posted.
Moved to general discussion.

I need this profile unlocked for a revision please

Link the revision

What's all the abilities a character would get by being a black hole, an a.i, and pure information simultaneously?

Can anyone help me find out when low gold regeneration was added and from where?

Since I remember nuking it, and no new relevant information on it I am getting a bit suspicious.

Edit- Nevermind found the CRT, and was somehow added without any proff whatso ever....

After looking into it, only 2 staff actually accepted the CRT, and that was with a "possibly" rating at most

Last edited:
After looking into it, only 2 staff actually accepted the CRT, and that was with a "possibly" rating at most
This is not correct. Elizhaa and DDM agreed with Firestorm, which supported the rating

It became solid after these two (notice Firestorm didn't contest it) comments, from what I can see.

Regardless, if you feel strongly about it, you can raise the issue in RVR

Can someone please close this?

Can someone move this to Q&A thankyou

Can someone move this to Q&A thankyou
Done

Bump?

What is the accepted revision?

Can someone check my CRT?

Can someone check my CRT?
This ins't the thread for that

Comment on the below thread if you want someone to take a look at your CRT:

This ins't the thread for that

Comment on the below thread if you want someone to take a look at your CRT:
sorry

What is the accepted revision?
Grace has long passed and I already applied the revisions to the others affected. Giselle's is locked for controversy reasons

Back