• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This CRT has been concluded and can be closed.

This CRT has been concluded and can be closed.
Blitzed

This CRT can be closed now

This CRT can be closed now
Done

VCould this page be opened?

Post in thread 'Danny Phantom Discussion Thread: I'm Going Ghost!'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/danny-phantom-discussion-thread-im-going-ghost.107612/post-6813341
Very well, I have unlocked it. Let me know when you're done.

Putting Plot-Induced-Stupidity page on the 'Policies and Explanations Pages' Template, and then putting that Template on the Plot-Induced-Stupidity page
I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure what is being asked here.

Can this thread be closed? It's been a stomp for a while but peeps keep bumping it.

Massive thanks to everybody who are helping out here. 🙏🙇‍♂️❤️💖
This thread has been accepted, additionally, and can be closed. 🙏
I think 2 staff members are enough since its basically an overview of what needs to be changed as a result of this other thread getting accepted around a week ago.

Additionally, these pages need to be opened to apply the changes:

Last edited:

Can someone open this profile? His durability section says Galaxy System lol.

Can someone open this profile? His durability section says Galaxy System lol.
I'll just edit it for you.

I noticed some glaring grammar errors on some locked pages:

"Implied to being the one" should be "Implied to be the one"

"able to copy/overwrite or also delete said timelines one per time" should be "able to copy, overwrite, or also delete said timelines one per time"

"Destroyed the entire game and its cosmology, and recreated it[5]." should be "Destroyed the entire game and its cosmology, then recreated it[5]."

Last edited:
I noticed some glaring grammar errors on some locked pages:

"Implied to being the one" should be "Implied to be the one"

"able to copy/overwrite or also delete said timelines one per time" should be "able to copy, overwrite, or also delete said timelines one per time"

"Destroyed the entire game and its cosmology, and recreated it[5]." should be "Destroyed the entire game and its cosmology, then recreated it[5]."
I applied these corrections.

I think 2 staff members are enough since its basically an overview of what needs to be changed as a result of this other thread getting accepted around a week ago.

Bump

Pretty sure you need 3.

Back