• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

eolnsIk.gif

This is when he was absorbing 10k souls (you can see soldiers as well)

For description:
Rimuru required to absorb 10,000 souls to become demon lord.

That's not as visually clear though. Like, if you showed me both Hades and Rimuru's scenes in a vacuum, I'd immediately tell that Hades took the soul of the giant elemental being he's fighting but Rimuru could be taking their souls, absorbing their power or anything else really.

IMHO, the build-up with Rimuru is too long, and there doesn't seem to be a close connection between the soul and the soul manipulator.

Hades on the other hand, we see directly ripping the soul out and absorbing it into his own body.

Aaaaaaaaaand of course, FANDOM has an ass MB limit so we can't upload the gif directly.

My day was going so well too...

This has been bugging me for a while, but why doesn't AVGN have a profile anymore? I could have sworn he did in the past, but now its just gone.

This has been bugging me for a while, but why doesn't AVGN have a profile anymore? I could have sworn he did in the past, but now its just gone.
I don't think this is the place to be asking for that

Speaking of ability pages and their showcases.... how is Dragon Ball not the showcase or at the very least an example of Transformation?
Second this. It's a far more fitting and iconic showcase for the power.

And adding to that, why isn't the Hulk gif used in Rage Power? That current comic panel is the lamest shit in existence.

Back