• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can someone unlock these three pages so I can update them based on this CRT

Can someone unlock these three pages so I can update them based on this CRT

Handled. Tell me when you are done.

Edit: Also this to the content revision section. Additionally if possible I suggest that a staff give a warning to the user about have more caution when creating a thread because this isn't the first time he have crt in the versus section, also tell him to make better crts because they are somewhat weird.
Bump this since the thread is still in the vs section.

Can someone unlock this thread for me? It was just created a day ago and then instantly locked by someone who listed a content revision rule about not submitting previously rejected threads. The problem is that I never created a content revision thread about this before. I only briefly discussed the topic in another thread not created by me months ago where I didn’t use the evidence I have now. The guy who locked it also hates me and has been trying to get all my content revision threads closed for years so there’s definitely some bias at play.

The problem is that I never created a content revision thread about this before
That's not what the rule says:

When creating content revisions, it is essential to ensure that the topic has not been addressed previously.

The topic was addressed previously, in the cosmology project, by you. It was rejected and the project hasn't even finished being applied yet, and as such is far too soon to attempt the same argument again. The fact that your argument wasn't an independent thread doesn't matter.

If one of the staff disagrees with that interpretation of the rule we can discuss that, but this won't become a location for bickering on the subject.

There's this Dragon Ball CRT that's basically finished, just needs some profiles to be unlocked for it to be completely applied.

There's this Dragon Ball CRT that's basically finished, just needs some profiles to be unlocked for it to be completely applied.

Unlocked. Though most of them were already unlocked.

These profiles need to be unlocked for this revision

These profiles need to be unlocked for this revision
Handled. Tell me when you are done.

Back