• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Is the wiki supposed to look like this now or did I **** something up without realizing?
image.png

Request to close this CRT Every point of them is debunked and they basically have no point other than making assumptions. Planck disagreed too so theres only like 2 people who are stonewalling basically repeating the same thing. (Theres also another person but I suspect its one of their friends since they only have 3 messages came there say they agreed then left lol.)

Theres 2 agreement (1 one of them is most likely a bot or smth)
and 9 disagreement (3 of them is a mod)

Last edited:
Alien X profile needed to be unlocked for this CRT.

Request for closing https://vsbattles.com/threads/giant-banded-lizard-dnd-vs-marcy-wu.146050 because Giant Banded Lizard is upgraded to 8-C now.
Request for moving Epona to Epona (The Legend of Zelda) because I have seen Epona from Monster Hunter. By the way, the horse may need to be decomposited as well.
Bump.

And request for closing https://vsbattles.com/threads/she-hulk-marvel-cinematic-universe-vs-dr-livesey-1988-cartoon.147246/ because it is a stomp match now.

Massive thanks to all the staff members who have handled this thread while I have been making preparations for my trip abroad.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Can somebody post if any tasks that might have been left unattended while I was away please?

Last edited:
Requesting this CRT to be opened again.

The OP wasn't even online when the CRT was closed, so they didn't have a fair chance on actually formulating a response to Deagonx's latest response. Hell, even DT was in the CRT and agreed to the blanket example given by the OP and another user, meaning that he agrees with the CRT's premise, which is to broaden the definition of Plot Manipulation to allow destruction and creation of the Plot to count as manipulating it.

The opposing side was just nitpicking on the fact that he was being "subjective" because his original CRT for a character got denied PM because a character got denied PM, even though that was his reason for the CRT, the actual laid out reasoning in the CRT was more than just "because my character didn't get it".

TL;DR: DT is also an Bureaucrat and Admin just like Ant, since they hold the same power, it should be opened. And for Christ's Sake, let the OP at least be online or finish the debate before it's closed.

Requesting this CRT to be opened again.

The OP wasn't even online when the CRT was closed, so they didn't have a fair chance on actually formulating a response to Deagonx's latest response. Hell, even DT was in the CRT and agreed to the blanket example given by the OP and another user, meaning that he agrees with the CRT's premise, which is to broaden the definition of Plot Manipulation to allow destruction and creation of the Plot to count as manipulating it.

The opposing side was just nitpicking on the fact that he was being "subjective" because his original CRT for a character got denied PM because a character got denied PM, even though that was his reason for the CRT, the actual laid out reasoning in the CRT was more than just "because my character didn't get it".

TL;DR: DT is also an Bureaucrat and Admin just like Ant, since they hold the same power, it should be opened. And for Christ's Sake, let the OP at least be online or finish the debate before it's closed.
I was in a hurry, so if DontTalk agreed with the revision it seems like I made a mistake.

Getting technical, I am kind of the head bureaucrat, due to the clmbination of seniority, activity, organising the growth of this community, having a higher position in this forum, and a Fandom Stars membership, but DontTalk usually has a better sense of judgement than I do, so I almost always do what he thinks is best.

I was in a hurry, so if DontTalk agreed with the revision it seems like I made a mistake.

Getting technical, I am kind of the head bureaucrat, due to the clmbination of seniority, activity, organising the growth of this community, having a higher position in this forum, and a Fandom Stars membership, but DontTalk usually has a better sense of judgement than I do, so I almost always do what he thinks is best.
Thanks for opening it, and for the clarification. I just wish it wasn't closed so soon, but I understand that you were in a hurry.

A question.

What do I do, If in a verse has two characters with the same name?
You can mention a briefly worded easily understood distinctive trait within a parenthesis after their names, such as "Absalom Krakatoom (Police Officer)" and "Absalom Krakatoom (Robber)" for example, but it depends on how unique their names are relative to other verses, so it is best if you state greater specifics regarding the relevant name, verse, and most distinctive traits.

Can this page be changed to “Mind Flayer (Dungeons and Dragons)”? There is another Mind Flayer for Stranger Things.

Edit: Though I suppose the Stranger Things page is “The Mind Flayer”
I have done so, but all of the following links to it need to be updated and a disambiguation page be created afterwards.

@Dereck03 @Just_a_Random_Butler @Mariogoods

Are you willing to handle it please?

I have done so. Tell us here when you are done.

You can mention a briefly worded easily understood distinctive trait within a parenthesis after their names, such as "Absalom Krakatoom (Police Officer)" and "Absalom Krakatoom (Robber)" for example, but it depends on how unique their names are relative to other verses, so it is best if you state greater specifics regarding the relevant name, verse, and most distinctive traits.
Thank you

Back