• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Different Madara keys, they should probably be removed cause you need 4-D shit to do anything to Gil.
Gil got stalemated by a guy in a silly costume reaper

9-D type 8 immortality (coming back from being turned fictional) says no to gil

Gil got stalemated by a guy in a silly costume reaper

9-D type 8 immortality (coming back from being turned fictional) says no to gil
Okay, Are you expecting me to give a damn? Thats rich.

Last edited:
I am not sure if I should ask this here but I need someone to ping people or put their input on this CRT

Can this profile be added into the Spiderman template

Bumping this

Can this profile be added into the Spiderman template
I think I have handled this now, check if it looks good.

I realized something about sans

He beat "Saitama (One-Punch Man) Saitama's Profile (Post-Training Saitama was used, and speed was equalized)"

but in saitamas profile he only lost twice to
So sans should be added there as
"Sans (Undertale) Sans's Profile (Post-Training Saitama was used and speed was equalized"

I realized something about sans

He beat "Saitama (One-Punch Man) Saitama's Profile (Post-Training Saitama was used, and speed was equalized)"

but in saitamas profile he only lost twice to
So sans should be added there as
"Sans (Undertale) Sans's Profile (Post-Training Saitama was used and speed was equalized"
Pretty sure that was a stomp match though.

Pretty sure that was a stomp match though.
I looked at the thread and no one said it was a stomp, saitama had his air splitting punches to kill sans. If its a stomp then it should atleast be removed from sans right? It makes no sense in both ways

Back