• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for helping out.

Add on to the end of Izuko Gae's Intelligence justification: ", predicted and planned for the arrival and actions of Ougi Oshino before she existed and months before her existence was known about"

Thanks for helping out Elizhaa.

I will adjust your user rights then Sean. Thanks.

Well, if something very important needs to get done, I can always give experienced and trusted individual members temporary rights to edit, but overall, this partial lockdown will last for a while, which, among other things, is necessary for me and other staff members to get enough time and energy to properly focus on the migration.

In addition, we have to put our more difficult projects on pause, given that the posts will not be trasfered anymore, and I also desperately need some peace and quiet to recover from a very long period of massive overwork, so I can gather my focus and energy towards what is most important right now, i.e. the forum migration, as I mentioned above.

As much as I wanted to make more BFDI profiles, as well as a new series, youre going to have to be patient.

Please add these three quotes to Fusion Zamasu

Regular Tab: My form is justice. And my form is the world. Worship me. Give praise unto me. Me, the beautiful, the sublime... Me, the invincible, the almighty and divine... All hail Zamasu.

Barrier of Light: All mortals will be wiped out from where my light shines.

Grotesque Zamasu: Either this (Light of Divine Justice, strike at me now! A cowering God who appeases evil can never prevail!) or this (I don't need your prostrations, mortal - I JUST NEED YOU DEAD!)

Lollipop The King said:
Regular Tab: My form is justice. And my form is the world. Worship me. Give praise unto me. Me, the beautiful, the sublime... Me, the invincible, the almighty and divine... All hail Zamasu.
The quote his regular tab already has is a more accuratively translated version of this one, so I don't think there's any need to change.

Ionliosite said:
The quote his regular tab already has is a more accuratively translated version of this one, so I don't think there's any need to change.
Firstly, there isn't any quote in his tab, just his picture.

Secondly, how is it more accurate? They basically mean the same thing. Revere me, Worship me, Praise me, Give praise unto me, The beautiful, This beautiful, This noble, The sublime, Immortal and most powerful god, The almighty and divine. Literally the same. Or are you just against it because it's from the dub?

Also, you didn't even acknowledge the other ones.

No, I'm saying it is more accurate because it is. And I know there isn't more than quote yet, but the point is the same, the only quote there is is the same one you're using for the Base Tab, and thus I refered to it as such to avoid confusion.

@Elizhaa

Thank you for helping out. I appreciate it.

@Lollipop

If you simply want to grammar-correct pages, I could give you temporary editing rights. You could tell me here when you are done.

I closed the stomp threads. I think the warning is fine; if the user still continued making the stomp threads and don't follow the warning, then, I think a ban is needed.

If he doesn't listen this time, we'll unfortunately have to ban him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back