• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a ban for a week or something? Since he hasn't seemed to have been paying attention.

I gave him a final warning. If he continues, we will have to ban him.

What do you want to create pages for?

Just a few real-world animals. The American lobster, the green and black poison dart frog, and the aardvark. My sandbox drafts are 100% finished and ready to go, other than categories.

@Nemo212

Okay. I will give you temporary editing rights. Tell me here when you are done.

ChemistKyle89 said:
I think this can be put here without a CRT
Michael Myers Lifting Strength: [Reboot Key] Class 5 (Lifted and carried away a tombstone weighing half a to and flipped over a car given some time) [A half-ton tombstone = 1000 lbs = 453.51 kg (Peak Human); Car is a Volkswagen Golf Mk2 according to imcdb with a curb weight between 845 to 1,070 kg (Peak Human) at best since only 1 out of 10 models is Class 1 and he didn't pick it completely off the ground)

Feats not included: [Thorn Timeline Key] HW6 Neck Snap (Class 1); [Reboot Key]: Snaps Chai (Class ?) {probably needs a calc} Snaps Neck (Class 1)
So, an average of the 10 curb weights of the car = 919 kg + 76.4 kg (Avg US Female Weight) = 995.4 kg (Class 1)...but First Class Lever looks like you only lift 1/2 the mass, so 497.7 kg (Peak Human) {The fulcrum is the far tires, the mass is centered in the center, and you lift from ~ the other tires...probably a bit less than that since the woman was on the far side and closer to the fulcrum}. [Still at least class 1 from the neck snap though].

Not really. If you type [[User: you can find all users with profiles whose name starts with whatever characters you want, but there's not much of a better function than that. You can also search "site:vsbattles.fandom.com agnaa" for example to see when Google's picked up on a name being on the site, but that's not very useful for names with words that are on profiles.

You can also type like this in the top search bar:

User:Agnaa

Or any starting character you want to search with.

For example:

Fgbfxgn
The same works with:

Message Wall:<character(s)>

But it doesn't show all the users.

That might be an idea. New users who come to create pages don't know how to create a sandbox (even I did not at first). So it might be helpful.

I also think that placing information about this somewhere would be a good idea. In which instruction page should we do so though?

I do not think that we are supposed to edit the Fandom standard pages, just the instruction pages that we have created on our own.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
How long is this forum move gonna take? I'm on my third completed Pokemon profile in Google Drive and I can't even put them in my Blogs.
You should be able to put them in your sandbox?

I handled the renaming and redirect linking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back