• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, you should probably run a virus check on your computer.

The page seems possible to edit again.

Thank you for helping out.

The V is capitalized in The Fairly OddParents wiki and on other wikis too though.

Well, The Fairly OddParents wiki does a lot of questionable decisions as far as I could see, and other wikis likely copied that.

Mindovin changed changed Tyrannosaurus and I handled the rest.

@AKM & Mindovin

@Planck69

I unlocked the page.

Those are the main characters of the MCU though (alongside Spider-Man and Hulk), and should probably remain locked.

And Captain America and Thor's ratings are rather controversial too. If anything only Iron Man should be unlocked.

They are very popular pages, and as such controversial. Sorry.

This vsthread was and still is a huge mess, any summed up explanation of why will be used against me so others can check it to evaluate believing in that or not: Somebody claimed that 1 side had all the votes while the other had none as theirs were debunked, then added the match by himself and requested the thread to be closed. I have more definisions for that than just "wrong". The match should be removed, both profiles locked and someone should tell something to that guy.

Can a content mod/admin edit VS Battles Wiki, MediaWiki:Wiki-navigatio, and MediaWiki:Welcome-message-wall-user to link to "Thread:4234479" instead of the current RVT thread? You can use these three edits as a guide/sample:

EDIT: Andytrenom has done these edits. Thanks for the help, buddy :3

Was Eficiente's problem dealt with?

@Agnaa & Andy

Can we give Jinbe this quote on his page, "I come from a country at the bottom of the sea called the Ryugu Kingdom, the sector of the Fishmen. All over the world I have caused great harm to my comrades. Not long ago, I received a cup of sake from the Straw Hat's captain. I am the new recruit! Jinbe, Knight of the Sea!!!"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Jinbe

Please add this quote to Toppo's God of Destruction form.

Justice and evil. I have moved beyond that binary now. There is only being and the absence of being.

Lollipop The King said:
Please add this quote to Toppo's God of Destruction form.

Justice and evil. I have moved beyond that binary now. There is only being and the absence of being.
Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back