• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

All-purpose request thread - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Boogyman (2015 Video Game) should be Boogeyman (as that is actually the game's title and how it is spelled in game, which means every "Boogyman" on the profile should also be changed to Boogeyman) and the tag should be (Boogeyman Game Series) or something like that, as it has two games. Also the category should be changed to Boogeyman (Game Series) as well instead of The Boogyman.

Um, not to seem like a broken record but their are two games, not just the 2015 one, as well as the game not being called "The Boogeyman" it is just "Boogeyman". Kinda why I suggested the category name being changed as well as the "(2015 Video Game)" being changed to "(Boogeyman Game Series)" or something like that. Sorry for the inconvenience and not making myself clear the first time. Also the "The" in the title is unnecessary.

Oh, though tbf that profile should likely have a tag as I keep getting it confused with the folklore character. And again, the character is from a game series, not a single 2015 game. Just my thoughts. I understand the changes. Thanks anyway.

"Air blast radius (near-total fatalities) Yield: Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000 with Y in megatons of TNT and x in km" to "Air blast radius (near-total fatalities) Yield: Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000 with Y in megatons of TNT and x as the radius in km." I don't feel that it's clear enough.

The thing is that the original Gridman series can have a section in the verse.

Also Gridman is gonna have a sequel called Dynazenamon, and yeah the profiles are gonna be part of Gridman universe.

That's weird (and the Gridman in SSSS.GRIDMAN is all caps anyways). Who made the request so I can ask the reasoning?

I made the Gridman verse page days ago and I myself asked to change the name of the verse.

The reason behind this is that some users ask me to change the name to Gridman Universe, so they can add the profiles from the original series. The idea was to make something like GodzillaVerse or Ultra Series where all the different continuities are placed in a single verse.

I gave my reasons, currently I'm working on Gridman different kaiju, so there hasn't been time to add original series characters.

Jvando

VS Battles
Content Moderator
It seems to have been the same user so I'm not sure if it should be locked. I think the user should be talked to

Well since all SCPs on this site that are actual "SCP"s as it were, aren't under their nicknames but their numbers, that is easily avoided by anyone just looking at profiles. It also could be solved by just having a tabber if the SCP BC is ever made.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Jvando said:
It seems to have been the same user so I'm not sure if it should be locked. I think the user should be talked to
Feel free to do so, and then unlock the page if he agrees.

Can Someone close this thread. The only win option for homer is pressure points. And that doesn't even work as the guy here resists pressure points, making it a stomp. And the OP is still counting votes despite this being brought up, and even included a vote that wasn't a vote. Just me calling it a stomp.

My apologies. But I need someone to re-name a profile I just made.

S'ynne Lokk (Light Novel)

I accidentally added an extra n. When there's only one n in the character's name.

Eficiente

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So, I have a blog with hundreds(/thousands?) of possibly illegal links to **********, as lazy as it sounds, can I request someone to remove them for me?

Also, Mistress Death's profile links readcomiconline when showing evidence of her Forcefield Creation. That can be replaced with this.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
I handled the change on Mistress Death's profile. On the blog change, only admins, discussion moderators, and the blog author can edit them so I can't help. I do hope you get the help you, Eficiente.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I think that only administrators and bureaucrats can edit or delete blog posts, but am not certain. In any case, I unfortunately do not have the time to help, but in order for others to do so, you need to link to the relevant blog here.

Status
Not open for further replies.