• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant. One single person was ruining that thread for everyone. I trust your judgement more then anyone else on this site, but I feel that was unnecessary.

At the very least could you or someone else with authority explain how Composite Human works to DnW0 so this never happens again?

The most charismatic person in the world vs someone who is, mentally, a normal teenager. Human is also more then capable of incap. The main deciding factor of the match was how in character EE was for Monika, until somebody fundamentally misunderstood how Composite Human worked and turned it into, well, yeah.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3521676

Overwatch revisions that have been going toxic for a long while now. And an admin trying to stone wall a revision that lowers a verse they support.

Oh boy, what could go wrong?

I wouldn't close it, but something needs to be done. The argument has gone circular for upwards of a thread + 250 posts, and while I said it more crudely myself in the thread, it's for a very specific reason.

I will check, but would appreciate help from other staff members, as I am already very tired and overworked.

@Knight

You preferably need a calculation for destroying the battleship.

The Calaca closed the toxic thread.

He has temporary discussion moderator rights.

Could an Admin possibly take a couple minutes to go through these unused categories and delete ones that need to be deleted?: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:UnusedCategories

There are only 31 in the list. I'd do it myself but deleting categories isn't an option for me.

Some of them are just outdated, and others are no longer being used due to the associated verses/profiles being deleted.

@Damage3245

Rappers category can probably be kept for future profiles if any fictional rappers are being added to the wiki. Not sure about the White Hole Users category because Animus from Metroid can manipulate white holes, but I think that this category should go down, as it doesn't represent any power in the wiki at all. The rest of the unused categories can go down.

Any input would be appreciated.

The problem is that not even bureaucrats seem to have the ability to just delete unused categories in this manner.

Really? Hmm. Maybe we just need to delete all material from the category and it will be removed from the list and considered to be deleted.

That might be an idea, but I am already very busy, and do not have the time to open and delete all of the listed category pages.

Maybe somebody else is willing to help?

It's not urgent. Would just be nice to tidy them up.

It is odd that you don't have the ability to delete the category themselves though, unless you mean you can't just mass-delete them and they can still be deleted individually?

The category pages can be deleted individually, but I do not know for certain if the categories will disappear because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back