• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Messanger generally refurs to his job title in the profile, excluding how it's used by the "Name:" part. I'm doing a CRT at the moment and it looks like it's going to be approved (We just need a staff member to aprrove it and we're good), so if that gets done soon I can just add it to the profile then.

Sorry to bother, is it possible to change the profile name from Weiss (Final Fantasy) to "Weiss the Immaculate"? That is his official title and allows to properly differentiate him from other characters called Weiss, as well as follow the theming of other Tsviets from Dirge of Cerberus.

Thanks in advance!

@Elizhaa

Thank you for helping out.

Would anybody be able to rename this page to "Ba'al (The Last Halloween)"?

Why is it necessary? Is there some other page with the same name?

@AKM sama; I'm creating a page for a character with the same name. So there technically isn't one yet.

Okay, so, it seems there´s a problem in the Reptiles category:

Dinosaurs are not reptiles, they are birds if anything, meaning that a good chunk of stuff on it has to be removed, as we can easily see a bunch of them just there with no further elaboration

Are you certain? I can easily use an automated script to handle this issue if you are correct.

As funny as it sounds, Bobsican is correct. Dinosaurs are more related to birds than to reptiles.

Okay then. I will fix it. The Dinosaurs category page needs to have its explanation text adjusted as well though.

Dinosaurs having feathers was a rather more recent scientific discovery. And Jurassic Park is known for making the assumption. I know it's off topic, but basically just confirming that it is true they're more like birds then they are reptiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back