• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@InfiniteSped

I have unlocked it. Tell me here when you are done.

@Bobsican

From what I recall, RailWAM is not updated automatically, but rather continuously has to be taken time to manage, nor does it show an archived history beyond when it was first added, so it is not very convenient at all.

I might have misunderstood though.

A few people are interested in the wiki's popularity, so it's not a bad feature, but if it's technically complex enough to manage, it is fine to not add it.

Well, you can ask Promestein and A6colute about it if you wish. However, I have regularly followed our WAM score for a long time, and it has been steady around 99.35 to 99.59 (today's value btw) for quite a while now.

I mean. Eh. I dunno if it's necessary.

I don't think it's necessary. I also keep track of our WAM score and we are consistently around the 10-12th position (with little ups and downs sometimes).

I think that we were in place #8 today.

Yeah. We were #14 yesterday so that's a good jump.

Anyway, I asked, and in order to get a thorough RailWAM graph, we would have to manually update it once every day, which would turn quite tiresome in the long run.

@Ant: The speed has been changed, but Nepuko also got the Ancient Realm key back to High 1-B, since the CRT specified that "countless" meant "infinite" in that particular context (at least from what the guy they asked said).

Can you clarify why "countless" should be interpreted as "infinite", both here and within the profile page?

Countless usually just means a big number that can't be specifically calculated, it doesn't mean infinite by default unless there's another statement with context of meaning infinite.

If we are just going by the word of somebody we don't know, interpreting countless as infinite seems unreliable.

Do any other ISSTH pages need to be rescaled from this?

@Nemo212

I have unlocked the page.

Antvasima said:
If we are just going by the word of somebody we don't know, interpreting countless as infinite seems unreliable.
Do any other ISSTH pages need to be rescaled from this?
I also explained the use of countless through the story in the first CRT made. Here's the photo - HERE.

@Zaratthustra

Well, I suppose that it should probably be fine then, but you need to link to that scan within the profile page in order to provide evidence.

Saying this after the CRT was accepted by 2 green names (and even you Ant) is a bit "uncool", but anyway...

Bro Ant, if you still have anything more to say about the subject, is it possible to continue this in the CRT? Unless you'd like this thread to be an Er Gen one... owo

Also, I dunno if this is relevant or not but Mariogoods is on the Multilingual members list...

See my last post. I think that this issue has been solved already.

Antvasima said:
See my last post. I think that this issue has been solved already.
Ah, sorry, I didn't refresh the page before posting so I missed them XD.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and have a nice day!

I would like to request help with inserting the following tabber into all of the pages featuring different versions of Godzilla. I began to do so myself, but only reached about 1/3rd of the way. The previous one obviously has to be replaced with the new version.

{{Tab2|maintext = Godzilla|link1 = Godzilla (Original)|tab1 = Original|tab2 = Showa|link2 = Godzilla (Showa)|tab3 = Heisei|link3 = Godzilla (Heisei)|tab4 = Millennium|link4 = Godzilla (Millennium)|tab5 = MonsterVerse|link5 = Godzilla (MonsterVerse)|tab6 = Shin|link6 = Shin Godzilla}} {{Tab2|link1 = Godzilla Earth|tab1 = Earth|tab2 = Marvel|link2 = Godzilla (Marvel)|tab3 = Dark Horse|link3 = Godzilla (Dark Horse Comics)|tab4 = IDW|link4 = Godzilla (IDW)|tab5 = Godzilla In Hell|link5 = Godzilla (Godzilla In Hell)|tab6 = Rage Across Time|link6 = Godzilla (Godzilla: Rage Across Time)}} {{Tab2|link1 = Godzilla (Hanna Barbera)|tab1 = Hanna Barbera|tab2 = Godzilla-Kun|link2 = Godzilla-Kun|tab3 = Atari|link3 = Godzilla (Atari)|tab4 = Cyber|link4 = Cyber-Godzilla|tab5 = The Series|link5 = Zilla Jr.|tab6 = Composite|link6 = Godzilla (Composite)}} {{Tab2|link1 = Godzilla (A Space Godzilla)|tab1 = A Space Godzilla|tab2 = Tower Rising|link2 = Godzilla (Tower Rising)|tab3 = Kodansha|link3 = Godzilla (Kodansha)|tab4 = Newgin Pachinko Trilogy|link4 = Godzilla (Newgin Pachinko Trilogy)|tab5 = Monster Strike|link5 = Godzilla (Monster Strike)}} {{Tab2|link1 = Godzilla (Super Godzilla)|tab1 = Super Godzilla|tab2 = Godzilla: The Game|link2 = Godzilla (Godzilla: The Game)|tab3 = Godzilla Filius|link3 = Godzilla Filius|tab4 = Shogakukan|link4 = Godzilla (Shogakukan)|tab5 = Always: Sunset On Third Street 2|link5 = Godzilla (Always: Sunset On Third Street 2)}} {{Tab2|link1 = Godzilla (Godzilla: Monster of Monsters!)|tab1 = Monster of Monsters!|tab2 = Half-Century War|link2 = Godzilla (Godzilla: The Half-Century War)}}

Thank you very much for the help. It is very appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back