• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell happend to the RVT?

Think it was a glitch. Something like this happened before to many threads.

I am currently asking the Community council about it. For some reason using WHAM did not only remove the troll comment, it deleted the entire thread.

I will start a new rule violation report thread in the meantime.

It could be possible to make some code so a message like this appears in threads that are over a month old?

Anti necroposting
It would help to reduce the necroing to when it´s actually needed, especially for new members.

(Source: This forum post at the Spongebob wiki)

Bobsican said:
Could it be added to the wiki in that case?
It would need approval from Bureaucrats like @Antvasima and likely other staffs, in general, @Bobsican.

I would suspect the discussion might better handled in a CRT Staff discussion.

Bobsican said:
Can I do the CRT for it?
Because I feel this would be more of an "Staff only" thread.
I had a brain fart I originally meant staff only discussion, I fix it now.

I wasn't sure whether there was a specific thread for this, but since I couldn't find one I'm posting it here. Would someone knowledgeable on profile creation mind looking through this one for me? I made it just now and to the best of my abilities, but it's my first one so I just want to make sure I haven't made some hidious abomination against vs debates that would cause the world's first vs debators to roll over in their graves out of sheer disgust.

@Skaffolding

It mostly seemed fine, but I cleaned it up a bit.

Is somebody else willing to handle it?

I'm not sure if this is the place to say this but for some reason my blogs have a problem. Not a single comment is shown anymore for some reason, while most of them have tens of replies before.

I don't know if this has happened to another person. This might be a bug from Fandom, or might be related with my recent nickname replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back