• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might VS Shirone Toujou (No. 1 Pro Hero VS Brawler Cat Loli?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like a weird matchup but it might actually work lol. Since a lot of DxD characters are 7-A now, I feel that this should open up interesting matchups.

I feel that I should give both keys of All Might a chance, one weakened and one in his prime. Can the Symbol of Peace handle a Part-Cat Loli that can brawl it out?

ROUND 1: Weakened All Might VS Post Volume 24 Shirone (7-A)

ROUND 2: Prime All Might VS Post Volume 24 Shirone (7-A)

Speed Equalized

Standard Battle Assumptions

All Might:

Shirone:

Incon:

Toujou Koneko Render By Skodwarde
All Might Movie Version - Young

NOTE: Don't mind the pictures, just there to make it not plain XD Pay attention to the battle description.

All Might is 850 or so megatons

She scales from an uncalced mountain busting feat, which is 100 Megatons

Is there a scaling chain I'm missing?

Actually, you're quite right tbh. I'm not sure of Shirone's scaling on her AP but yeah you're right about AM, he's like 870 Megatons I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back