• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs Senator Armstrong

I think Armstrong takes this. While All Might has higher AP and Dura, Armstrong is not competely outclassed and has reallt good regen for this kind of fight.

Basically, this comes down to a war of attrition, IMHO, and Armstrong can heal from virtually any damage that afflicts him while All Might will continue to rack up damage. Armstrong takes this after a really long fight though.

All might has already beaten an opponent with insane Regenerationn (Noumu), who also had the niche of shock absorbtion

Gonna say All-Might for the fact Noumu is a very similar opponent who he has already beaten.

This is a pretty close fight, the ap and dura of the characters are similar with All might having the edge in raw stats, but, due to the nanomachines that Armstrong has which gives him stat amping and can counter hits both blunt/sharp attacks (see his fight with Raiden) along with his Regenerationn (which would allow him to recover from most injuries that might be inflicted on him, i.e broken bones, torn muscles, missing digits) makes it very difficult for him to be put down. I see this being a battle of stamina, and the only attack I believe that All Might has would be his U.S.O.F but using that would render his quirk incapable of being used and his strength would be gimped severely. So overall, I'd say Armstrong with very high difficulty.

Going to go with Armstrong for his regen and the fact that his harden body has town level durability while All Might has only small town level AP.

Jinx666 said:
All might has already beaten an opponent with insane Regenerationn (Noumu), who also had the niche of shock absorbtion
Gonna say All-Might for the fact Noumu is a very similar opponent who he has already beaten.
I'm gonna call this line of reasoning into question. While Noumu and Armstrong are similiar on a superficial level, they have notable differences.

Noumu has a limit on the amount of how much shock he can absorb. Armstrong really doesn't. His nanomachines continued to work all through the fights he was in. It took Raiden using an extremely high quality HF Blade to widdle Armstrong down as the senator shrugged off and broke his original one. Even then, Raiden also had to stay on Armstrong and prevent him from just healing all damage away. Armstrong shurgged off all of Raiden's regular physical attacks without effort.

All Might is trying to do the exact same thing that Raiden did when his HF was broken. How is All Might going to get anywhere using the exact same tactic that failed Raiden? Again, Raiden had to use an extremely high quality blade that cuts at the molecular level and ignores durability to an exten to truly hurt Armstrong and bring him down.

Not to mention that Noumu doesn't possess the same abilities as Armstrong. Armstrong can also attack with explosions and manipulate fire to an extent on top of his physical power and regen. Hence, Armstrong has more abilities to call upon a utilize other than just slugging it out.

Rtamez11 said:
All might beacause Noumu also has Regenerationn abilities and still All might win in just one minute
Armstrong is skilled enough to match with raiden, and his nanomachines will easily put all might in a disadvantage if he's unable to break through it.

Armstrong for reasons above

SheevShezarrine said:
All Might: 2
Armstrong: 5
Should we even count the votes for All Might, given that their entire reasoning is literally Noumu = Armstrong and because All Might beat Noumu, he can beat Armstrong?

I'm just saying, it's ABC logic that doesn't work if you even glance at the profiles.

I vote All Might.

Because even though he lacks the regen Armstrong has, All Might is rated to have far higher intelligence. Not to mention as a pro hero, All might has far more experience fighting than Armstrong, who only gets down and brawls as a last resort. Brawling is what All Might does almost everyday.

Tactics, Holds, Grappling, these are things All Might learned in school and has perfected over his career as a hero. Armstrong was a College Football Player, but that is no where near someone who puts his life on the line daily in combat situations. Armstrong's other training is from the Navy, that is far closer, but it isn't like Armstrong is a warhero. Navy Training is tough, but it isn't Professional Hero Levels of danger like All Might has to face.

All Might is At least Small Town Level in his weakened form. Which can go up to Small Town+ or even just below Town Level. The only reason Armstrong's dura is Town, is because he no-sold Raiden's attacks. Raiden was at that time according to the wiki at 1.25 kt, which is very low in the Small Town Range. Armstrong could be low or mid range town, and then while it is tough, the spread for Small Town and Town is not actually that large of a gap.

Taking advantage of greater experience, skill, technique, training, talent, tactics, and raw intelligence, All Might should be able to outsmart Armstrong and wear him down.

RageComment said:
I vote All Might.

Because even though he lacks the regen Armstrong has, All Might is rated to have far higher intelligence. Not to mention as a pro hero, All might has far more experience fighting than Armstrong, who only gets down and brawls as a last resort. Brawling is what All Might does almost everyday.

Tactics, Holds, Grappling, these are things All Might learned in school and has perfected over his career as a hero. Armstrong was a College Football Player, but that is no where near someone who puts his life on the line daily in combat situations. Armstrong's other training is from the Navy, that is far closer, but it isn't like Armstrong is a warhero. Navy Training is tough, but it isn't Professional Hero Levels of danger like All Might has to face.
I'm counting your vote, but I'd just like to put it out there that Armstrong, while not as experienced, is highly skilled and quite intelligent, more than I feel you're giving him credit for. He ran World Marshall and Desperado behind the scenes, kept the media and gorvernment from finding out the truth even as he was being tried for it, and was using political maneuvering to prepare for some serious political terraforming. As for his skill, this dude was able to keep up with Raiden, someone who's had combat experience since he was 6, and was able to keep up with some of the best soldiers in history, and he only got better after becoming a cyborg. Even when Raiden got Sam's Murasama and could finally actually do some damage to Armstrong, Armstrong still managed to keep up for quite a bit.

Not here to count a vote (Because I don't wanna see either of these characters lose lol) but this would have some REALLY silly dialog.

"CAROLINAAAA, SMAAASH!"

"What was that supposed to be? I've been hit by smear campaigns harder than that attack."

"What!? It has no effect? Okay villian, take this: DETROIT, SMAAAAAASH!!!!!"

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY, YOU CANT HURT ME JACK!"

"Why arent any of my attacks working on him?"

"NANOMACHINES SON!! THEY HARDEN IN RESPONSE TO PHYSICAL TRUAMA!"

"SANKYU!! That makes it alot easier for me then"

(Suplexs Armstrong into the ground)

"Now... time to end this, DELAWARE... SM-"

(Armstrong gets out of the hole)

"Eh, not bad for a yellowbellied liberal like yourself jack... reminds me of my days back playing collage ball y'know?"

"Ya hare... there really is no way to put this guy down... then theres only one thing left for me to do..."

"WHY!? BECAUSE I AM THE SYMBOL OF PEACE!!!"

"Whaddid I just say!! My nanomachines absorb all physical damage!"

"Yes, but they dont NULLIFY tbe damage, do they!? That means there is a limit as to how much you can take!! Well villian, if you can take me at 100 percent, then ill just have to go BEYOND MY LIMITS"

"EH!? HES PUSHING ME BACK!! WHATS GOING ON!?"

"HEY VILLIAN, EVER HEARD THESE WORDS!? GO BEYOND!!! PLUS... ULTRA... SMAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!"

(Punches a hole in Armstrongs gut)

"You... you cheeky little bastard... too bad that doesnt work."

"What!?"

(Regenrates the hole in chest)

"Now time for MY finishing move, ya wanna be captain america... FULL AMERICA SMAAAAAASH"

(Punches all might hundreds of yards away)

"DONT F*** WITH THIS SENATOR!!!"

I just wanna point out though that Armstrong does have one fatal weakness. If All might managed to destroy his heart Armstrong would die. IMO All might not being a stupid fightee would probably come to that conclusion and focus all his strikea at trying to break armstrongs heart so if All Might manages to destroy Armstrongs heart he wins.

Raiden without Sam's sword could do jack to Armstrong's skin. How is All Might going to get to Armstrong's heart if he can't even penetrate his skin?

Back