• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs Metal Bat (0-2-0)

Metal Bat's AP can probably be upscaled to like maybe 300 kilotons. Bos Genos(113 KT)<Arms Mode Genos<<Wet Deep Sea King<<<<G4 Genos<<<Base Metal Bat.

By our site's rules All Might can one shot Metal Bat, but we have seen Metal Bat get back up after being defeated by 7-B's (EC) multiple times so he could eventually just be pushed to the point where he wins.

Honestly Metal Bat's durability should probably be City Level

yeah, no matter what All Might does, Metal bat's just gonna get stronger and stronger, and might's just gonna get weaker and weaker. Also, Might can't one shot, so that essentially seals his fate.

i count both votes for now but I do think All Might will end up winning this due to his insane AP and Dura advantages.

But seriously Metal Bat should have City Level base dura.

All Might one-shots. If you guys think Metal Bat should have 7-B dura in base, make a CRT about it. Until then, this is a stomp.

The Wright Way said:
All Might one-shots. If you guys think Metal Bat should have 7-B dura in base, make a CRT about it. Until then, this is a stomp.
Metal Bat has hulk like powers, he just keeps getting up stronger.

And he's gotten up from taking a hit from a character with more than 3x the AP All Might has.

Make a CRT so we can possibly get his durability up to City level

All Might does one shot. But Metal Bat gets back up. Stronger and faster as he's shown to be able to do.

All Might does it again. Metal Bat gets up again and now he's too fast for All Might. All Might eventually gets overwhelmed due to his own stamina.

The thing is since Metal Bat only has High 7-C on his profile he does technically just get one-shotted.

I could try making a revision thread because i strongly believe Bat either has Type 2 Immortality or 7-B Dura.

Theres evidence for that in the VGS simulator audio book but im not sure if that can be used or not.

Metal Bat has hulk like powers, he just keeps getting up stronger.

And he's gotten up from taking a hit from a character with more than 3x the AP All Might has.

Then make a CRT.

Back