• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All Might is so f*cking unbelievably strong-willed that I believe he won't even notice the fact Do-S's mind control ability even exists. Her other tatics for combat are... lackluster. He outsmarts and outranges her, then wins.

Her mindhax is specifically said to be weak against people with a strong will, and All Might's is huge.

No more than a ten times difference in speed, but also no less than a two times difference, going from the categories alone. Because Do-S is just considered "comparable to Fubuki" and "managed to be unnoticed by a distracted Tatsumaki) and All Might's an "At Least" due to actually likely being far faster than 100% Deku, I'd say the latter is likely, but let's see what numbers we have...

The High Hypersonic+ speed comes from an Atomic Samurai feat with seemingly no supporting feats. The feat was Mach 3500, but so many people get blitzed by or can barely keep up with Atomic Samurai that they seem to have gotten shot down to High Hypersonic+, so I'd say Do-S is... a somewhat mid-end High Hypersonic+? Weird as f*ck.

I don't get it. Seems kinda baseless, I'd consider her baseline so the speed difference is like a little over two times, how about that?

Honestly I don't understand why Fubuki is 7-C from stopping an 7-C attack which took an immense amount of effort, and she couldn't do it twice. That seems to suggest that she can only be 7-C for a brief period of time.

Also how is Do-S 7-C from injuring Fubuki? Fubuki has unknown durability, did Do-S break her shields, if not, I don't see how that makes Do-S 7-C.

I know, that brings another problem though. Why isn't she rated as High 7-C then? Also the attack is assumed to be 7-C since the monster was casual, and the attack would've killed 7-C Genos.

If we treated the attack as High 7-C, she'd be at least 7-C, not likely 7-C.

Same reason as you said.

It took an immense amount of effort and she couldn't do it twice

So, that's one vote for All Might so far? It's hard for me to keep track in the midst of discussion.

Do-S's speed comes from Genos reacting to a meteor rather than the bullets or Atomic Samurai. Her AP comes (presumably) from damaging Blizzard through her shields which are assumed to be active I guess.

But on topic if speed is unequalized then Do-S likely blitzes. However there is like, a massive 5.8x AP gap. Even going with Do-S not being baseline, that's still likely a 3-4x gap.

5.83 vs 33 kilotons is a huge gap

So....Massive Speed vs Massive AP, and All Might has the advantage in everything else

Back