• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I believe Bang should take this. His martial arts is pretty good against people like all might. The AP advantage isn't really debateable because Bang has mountain level by powerscaling.

Saying All might has the AP advantage may not be true. We don't have the exact numbers on Bang so All might may or may not have the advantage

All Might is more than 3 times above baseline. While Bang is 7-A due to simply scaling from a couple of high end 7-Bs. I do not believe bang can be treated as so much above baseline.

Andytrenom said:
All Might is more than 3 times above baseline. While Bang is 7-A due to simply scaling from a couple of high end 7-Bs. I do not believe bang can be treated as so much above baseline.
Bang gets his 7-A rating by one shotting multiple Dragon Level threats (City level threats who are superior to Demon Level threats) when he was injured and heavily weakened. The Dragons he beaten were Furher Ugly(Transformed which upgraded his AP by a unknown margin), multiple copies of Kuroi Seishi (or Black sperm when translated into English), and Gum.

Even then he still manages to hold his own against Superalloy Darkshine in a sparing match via his sheer skill in martial arts. And Darkshine is the person that managed to crack the ribs of an almost peak human Garou, who then also was so strong that Garou's version of Water streaming Rock smashing fist wasn't able to deflect his tackle attack, which was considered inferior to Bang's version as noted by Genos when A weakened Garth fought Bang.

So in short don't try to discredit Bang cause he is one tough old man.

I am not trying to discredit Bang I just don'the think he has enough justification to be considered 3 times above baseline.

Andytrenom said:
I am not trying to discredit Bang I just don'the think he has enough justification to be considered 3 times above baseline.
Sorry about that, thought you we're for a second. Also All Might is probably gonna be downgraded to 7-B+ because they found an error with the video used in the calc.

Andytrenom said:
Well that sucks.
Yeah apparently 13 seconds of the video were taken out and that included the storm feat scene so yeah this match probably gonna be closed if everyone agrees to the downgrade

Just an update on this one bois: All Might is still 7-A, but he is now weaker than he was previously. He isn't quite as far into 7-A as we thought.

Bang via his h2h being made to overwhelm the enemy and him going for allmights weakspot as fast as he discovers it

Since the AP of All might has been revised, I believe the match should be reset.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The only votw that relies on ap was yours, and the vote for bang is still just as valid
Well, All Might while still above baseline no longer has the same level of advantage he did before so I change my vote to Bang.

While All Might has dealt with attack reflection before, he did so through a feint attack, which likely won't work on Bang.

Yeah, Bang wins this with difficulty seeing as how All might should still hold the durability, AP, and Stamina advantage. But Bang should definitely hold the Skill, and experience advantage in this match and the AP advantage should be mitigated by bang's water streaming rock smashing fist and he could very easily find All might's weak spots and use Fang Interpolation to put him down.

And now Kuroi Seishi is a 7-A. Which means Bang should be roughly comparable to or greater than All might, Seeing as how Bang fodderrize multiple Kuroi Seishi clones while weakened.

Back