• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might tries to kill an ant.

Edwellken

RP Elder
All Might's back to 7-B I see? Not missing the chance to make the match I've wanted to make for years before one of these two inevitably gets yet another AP change.

Post-Rose Meruem vs Weakened All Might (Both 7-B)

To make things interesting, All Might knows about Meruem being poisoned, and Meruem knows about All Might's time limit.

Speed Equal

Other than that, SBA

All Might: 1? (DMUA(?))

Meruem: 4 (Mand21, Ricsi-viragosi, GyroNutz, Blahblah9755)

Inconclusive:

All Might-0
HXH Meruem

Meruem can find him pretty quickly with En or Photons.

Though if you think it'll be a better match w/o that knowledge, I'll change it.

Also All Might's time limit is a few hours

But Meruem does while AM is just weakened

So

Is... All-Might allowed to just hide until Meruem dies?

Not that I think that would work, it's just... eh. Seems cheap

He really wouldn't no, that was semi sarcastic

Also AM is 2x stronger then Meruem but that's Negligible

So, advantages

AM is stronger + more durable

Meruem is smarter + more skilled + I think also has a range advantage

After re-reading some chapters, Meruem definitely lasted more than just a few hours, but the exact amount is unknown. In any case, it's definitely longer than All Might's max limit, which is 3 hours.

He would actually... why has no one ever brought this up before? That's actually CRT worthy.

It isn't, but you guys do know that All Might is a CQC fighter and Meruem is filled with radiation and emitting it to everyone around him, right? Coming into CQC and winning makes the battle inconclusive. All Might cannot one-hit and might not even be able to really win from afar, so he has to come close to deal significant damage, and thus die from the radiation. Meanwhile, Meruem has enough advantages to high-diff him otherwise.

I give this to Meruem, low-diff due to the fact that losing is almost impossible.

All Might could just Texas smash him to oblivion until he stops moving. He's not going to get close if he's knows just going to get even more poisoned.

Since it's air pressure, Texas smash will get a lot weaker with range, the main reason it's useful in canon is because everyone's weaker than him. Meruem's own range attacks are much better.

Edit: Anyways, I agree that Meruem's takes it FRA.

Meruem is two times weaker then him here though. He's able to use the Texas Smash effectively from quite the range, and All For One, who he's on the same level of, was able to blast him over and over with air pressure and actually do some damage.

True enough, Ricsi. Meruem should be able to make All Might shit himself with that insanity-inducing intimidation aura. That alone would overcompensate some gaps.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Doesn't that only work on fodders though?
Not very knowledgeble, but isn't that like saying that "dragon ball hakai (or hax in general)" works on only weaker oponents?

Pretty sure we don't do that.

Or does it rely on an enemy having a weak nen (having good control over it shouldn't be a thing for allmight either)

I'd hardly consider Meruem more skilled. After all, while Meruem learns fast, that dosn't change the fact that he's only been alive for a little longer than a month. All Might, on the other hand, has far more actual experience in combat. Remember Meruem (At least from what I know, I'm only partway through the chimera ant arc) only actually fought with any sort of effort once (Against Netero). Every other fight he just casually one shotted whoever he didn't like or stopped attcking them after the first hit. All Might, while he also has a similar if not larger power gap in his universe, still has to try since he's usually trying not to kill his enemy. And he's fought more people who are compareable to himself then Meruem by far (Netero but only kinda sort of vs All For One, Nomu and probably others seen offscreen). All that out of the way, yeah Meruem still has rediculous fear hax considering it should be superior to Pitou's, witch should be superior to Pouf's, witch is so strong it made an otherwise confident pro hunter lose all of his hair out of fear alone when they wern't even in it.

It doesn't specify, and he only did it once. Hell it isn't even clear if it's actual teleportation.

Damn, that makes his photons a lot more versatile than I thought they were. He can definitely deal with opponents faster and stronger than him this way!

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean... how does he naturaly spreadhis nen then?
Not "nen", E. Its a specific Nen technique all nen users know how to do.

Meruem's transmutes part of his aura into photons.

Back