• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All for One vs. Omnidroid

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Syndrome jumped to his feet as All For One opened the door. "You made it!" He said enthusiastically while shaking All For One's hand. "I'm such a big fan! Well, I was a fan of heroes until Mr. Incredible burned it out of me. Then I started looking into the stuff you did and-." Syndrome realized he was still shaking his hand.

"I've been shaking your hand to long."

"Yes. You have."

Syndrome coughed awkwardly and brought the Villain over to his seat. "So," All For One began. "what makes you fit to join the League of Villains?" Buddy gave a sinister smile. "Why don't I show you." Suddenly, a metallic claw bust through the ceiling and launched the Symbol of Evil through the sky. All For One dusted off his suit as the Omnidroid v.10 approached him. "We have opposite goals." Syndrome explained. "You want all the powers to yourself. I want to give everyone powers. One of us has to die." All For One managed to appear as if he was glaring, despite his lack of eyes. "For all your brilliance, you're still a child throwing a tantrum. Your toys are nothing compared to real Quirks, and they're certainly no match for me."

~

Both at 7-C. Speed Equal.

Omnidroid v. 10
Vs.
All for one

Now this is an interesting fight.....

Due to the bladed nature of the Omnidroids attacks, Shock Absorbtion is out of the question, and its size guarantees that a good hit will strike AFOs head, thus beating his regen

IDK, I'll think about it

Eh, Nomu seems more thematic considering they're both the hecking strong invincible bigbois, but I'll bite.

What was the Omnidroid's AP? Don't remember exactly the Kiloton count.

Vs All For One's Backscaling from weakened 33 Kilotons Which in my heart is 66 Kilotons

So, yeah, Aircannons likely aren't going to do much for either knocking them around or really damaging them.

I might vote for incon.

All For One isn't going to sit in range of something that completely nosells his attacks and likely tears off quite a bit of him when they get hit. I also don't see All For One really making use of turning the Omnidroid in on itself. So it kinda looks like he just sits out of range and can't do squat.

He would after a few air cannons tell him as much.

Air Cannons are like his absolute weakest Quirk though.

All Might tanked one to the face with zero physical damage aside from being thrown far.

Air cannons alone won't tell him.

And Omnidroid can shoot as it has to Lazer turrets on each side of its eye

Air Cannon isn't weak, it injured All Might many times. It was even stated by Gran Torino that he can barely handle those blast, that he should start dodging them.

All Might was incapable of overpowering it, he could only match it in strength.

Back