• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

all for one tries to beat up another string man

all for one vs doffy

speed equalized

in character

starting distance 30 meters away

if doffy using awakening is a stomp its restricted

Can't restrict Doflamingo's awakening since it doesn't exactly affect his tier despite being an evolution of his Devil Fruit power. Nothing explicitly suggests his power is "stronger", just that as a Paramecia who has awakened, his powers can now affect the environment and not just his body. Also, I assume AFO can NOT take Doffy's power.

Also, if Doflamingo is to be downgraded, I am unsure where he would be placed, but I'll just go with current stats.

I'm not totally sure where All for One is in High 7-A, but I can see he's = to All Might, who is > his 2.41 GT feat... so base-line for High 7-A+ I would assume... For the sake of the fight, and the fact that Doffy is somewhat weaker physically to BM Luffy, I will say AFO and Doffy are equal in AP/Dura.

Both have stat amps through different things, both can fly, AFO has different biological abilities that will prove very useful in close and long range, AFO can warp, Doffy can self-heal, Doffy has a level of precog, AFO's puppetry will NOT work while Doffy's can, AFO has attack reflection, Doffy has fire and nigh-invisible attacks, AFO has air attacks, and so on...

This is a serious engagement for both of them as they meet eachother equally in some aspects, but one or the other takes the advantage in different cases (AFO for physical abilities due to multiplying limbs, and different method of physical manipulation, Doflamingo for self-healing and environmental manipulation through Awakening).

It's hard to call since AFO can quickly take the advantage if he gets close--which he can, but Doflamingo has the advantage if he keeps on the defensive and observes--which he does in character, and due to self-healing and pre-cog, it will prove difficult to keep him down, but it will be a serious struggle for Doflamingo to take AFO down since he'll need Haki to ensure his AP can even reliably harm him consistently, but since his body puppetry can work, that gives him another advantage.

I'm inconclusive for now since it can go either way for several reasons, but on a side-note, I am currently leaning towards Doflamingo due to duplication being a reliable deception tool he has used before, and his Awakening + Body puppetry give him undeniable advantages through the battlefield.

Back