• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien_X speed + contemelia begin 5D+ breaking the 5th wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems that a lot of people are ignoring the fact that alien x was able to break a 5th wall because they don't believe that the contemelia are 5D in power. well the contemelia stated by themselves that they are 5D, and yes they aren't 5D in power but they can create 5D tech which proves that the barrier was a 5D barrier they stated that this barrier is impossible to breach making Alien_X at least 2-A to low 1-C, about Alien_X speed well it has been stated that Alien_X exist in past and future at once so i think that his speed should be immusurable if it's not infinity. So i think there is a possible upgrade for Alien_X from 2-B to low 1-C

Not sure about the Tier.

Existing in the past and present at the same time doesn't grant immesurable or infinite speed as far as I know.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Not sure about the Tier.

Existing in the past and present at the same time doesn't grant immesurable or infinite speed as far as I know.
well the fact that you exist in past and future at once mean you are not affected by time, and begin not affected by time mean your speed is infinity because if you stop the time and you still able to move mean you have an infinite speed

By that logic, Clockwork would have had Infinite speed a long time ago. Also, I believe existing in the past and future at the same time is a form of Acausality.

Regardless, I'll update the topics so more people can check this out.

LordGriffin1000 said:
By that logic, Clockwork would have had Infinite speed a long time ago. Also, I believe existing in the past and future at the same time is a form of Acausality.

Regardless, I'll update the topics so more people can check this out.
hmmm clockwork can stop time but moving on your own time pose isn't an infinite speed feat

I wasn't talking about moving ulin his own time stop.

Clockwork exists out outside the normal flow of time, for him time moves forwards and backwards, anyone wearing his Time Medallions are immune to the effects and rules of time. Those medallions are made from Clockwork himself.

I'm getting off topic, this is about Alien X. However, unless Alien X is like True Dark Genie who would eventually exist throughout all time and absorb it. I don't see him getting his speed upgraded.

Can someone post the exact scan where it says he exists in the past and future at the same time.

Clockwork needs a buff, Maltruant is capable of fighting Ben 10K's aliens yet he's physically wall level, Ben as clockwork was able to reverse Chronosapien time bomb people say in ultimate alien "Catch a falling star" episode Clockwork got KO'ed by a pipe or something 9:18 but by that logic Chromastone got Ko'ed by electricity at 14:51

@LordGroffin in case you haven't noticed Ben 10 has a Clockwork as well so bringing up Danny Phantom's Clockwork probably wasn't the best analogy to avoid confusion.

Anyways here is the statement that is currently being used for Alien X's acausality type 2 and Badrimoine wants to use for immeasurable speed

364D0005-B18F-41E7-9099-383D4B527141

@Greenshifter

True, I apologize to those I confused. I was talking about Clockwork from Danny Phantom. His realm (that he created) exists outside of time and time goes in both directions for him.

Looking at the scan, That doesn't sound like immeasurable speed. Existing outside of time just means you are not in the same time as everyone else, it would half to say he exists in place where no time exists. That scan confuses me since it says he is outside of time but then states he's everywhere and nowhere at the same time. That sounds like Omnipresence. Yet we know, Alien X is not omnipresent throughout the universe. However, I'm not well versed in Ben 10 so I can't say much.

Well Professor Paradox has infinite speed for existing outside of time and so does Zoom. Also being omnipresent through time but not space is a thing I think and Alien X's pocket dimension with the personalities could very well keep existing while Ben is not transformed.

Yes, that would be Temporal Omnipresence which True Dark Genie has. This would require Staff input or from those knowledgeable about how immeasurable speed works, we are very strict on these levels of speed.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Yes, that would be Temporal Omnipresence which True Dark Genie has. This would require Staff input or from those knowledgeable about how immeasurable speed works, we are very strict on these levels of speed.
I think man of action saied that Alien_X can be omniscient and omnipresent if he wishes to, i don't remember

Ah yeah they did state that but also stated Ben would be stopped by the multiverse preservation act (or the Celestialsapiens enforcing said act) since it requires a ton of power and is as such dangerous to do (for the multiverse).

DemonicDude said:
Clockwork needs a buff, Maltruant is capable of fighting Ben 10K's aliens yet he's physically wall level, Ben as clockwork was able to reverse Chronosapien time bomb people say in ultimate alien "Catch a falling star" episode Clockwork got KO'ed by a pipe or something 9:18 but by that logic Chromastone got Ko'ed by electricity at 14:51
well actually he didn't only reverse the time bomb, He completely ABSORBED THE TIME BOMB

They never said Ben will be stopped by Multiversal preservation act that isn't even mention in this entire freaking blog .It's upto celestialsapiens they can if they wants to.

Greenshifter said:
Ah yeah they did state that but also stated Ben would be stopped by the multiverse preservation act (or the Celestialsapiens enforcing said act) since it requires a ton of power and is as such dangerous to do (for the multiverse).
yeah maybe but still Alien_X speed should be immusurable since he can become omnipresence if he wishes to

@DD apparently they only ever mentioned omniscient but regardless look what I wrote in brackets, I'm also working on memory here my apologies for not being 100% accurate.

Badrimoine2019 said:
Greenshifter said:
yeah maybe but still Alien_X speed should be immusurable since he can become omnipresence if he wishes to
He cant be Immeasurable and Omnipresent at the same time. He is either Immeasurable or Omnipresent, not both

You sure both can't be a thing? Pretty sure someone like Lavos or Solaris get close to being both. Also immeasurable could apply to the pocket dimension while omnipresent could apply to the physical body, thus not excluding one-another.

Well I don't know really about Alien_X speed but let's talk about contemelia and the 5D wall, so the contemelia a 5D begins can create 5D tech, they stated that the barrier is impossible to breach and Alien_X was able to break the barrier easily, so I think it's an enough feat to put Alien_X at low 1-c

Greenshifter said:
You sure both can't be a thing? Pretty sure someone like Lavos or Solaris get close to being both. Also immeasurable could apply to the pocket dimension while omnipresent could apply to the physical body, thus not excluding one-another.
Lavos and Solaris arent omnipresent, just immeasurable. They just have dupes in every timeline due to Acausality, but they dont exist in all places

@Oblivion Ok, thanks for the info. What do you think the twitter statement should give Alien X, currently he has type 2 acausality because of it?

Greenshifter said:
@LordGroffin in case you haven't noticed Ben 10 has a Clockwork as well so bringing up Danny Phantom's Clockwork probably wasn't the best analogy to avoid confusion.

Anyways here is the statement that is currently being used for Alien X's acausality type 2 and Badrimoine wants to use for immeasurable speed
No problemo

Greenshifter said:
Greenshifter said:

No problemo
This is probably Omnipresence, but it seems that this WoG might be unreliable since its not supported by the original work or is contradicted by it.

@Oblivion thanks for your input, don't think it's really contradicted since his pocket dimension is never truly explained and as such it being omnipresent is a very realistic possibility.

Greenshifter said:
@Oblivion thanks for your input, don't think it's really contradicted since his pocket dimension is never truly explained and as such it being omnipresent is a very realistic possibility.
hmmmm sooooo about the 5th barrier....

Thats not how it works tho. Even if you destroy a 5-D construct with a fraction of your power it doesnt mean you are suddenly 1-C. And even then, said 5-D construct must be infinitely superior than the lower ones or at least infinitely larger than the lower dimensions to be taken into account

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Thats not how it works tho. Even if you destroy a 5-D construct with a fraction of your power it doesnt mean you are suddenly 1-C. And even then, said 5-D construct must be infinitely superior than the lower ones or at least infinitely larger than the lower dimensions to be taken into account
hmmm i don't understand so you are trying to say that Alien_X begin able to break a 5th wall isn't an enough feat to put him at low 1-C ?

yea, breaking a 5D wall does not mean much, since there is no evidecne that the 5D wall are superior to 4D walls, or 3D walls etc. All it means is that Alien X is capable of destroying a wall that the Contemlia demmed impossible, at best it's a universal + feat since the Contemelia regularily create Big Bangs using the Anihilaargh. So no, it doesnt upgrade his strength at all.

As for speed, @ Oblivion Of The Endless when is the statement contradicted by the original work? Alien X is shown to exist outside of time and space, since he could move just fine after the Universe was destroyed, the Forge Of Creation where Alien X was born exists out of sync with all of time + he should scale from Paradox anyway due to Paradox, Azmuth and the authors considering Alien X to be a "supreme being " for a lack of better words.

Doorinmyhouse said:
Oblivion Of The Endless when is the statement contradicted by the original work? Alien X is shown to exist outside of time and space, since he could move just fine after the Universe was destroyed, the Forge Of Creation where Alien X was born exists out of sync with all of time + he should scale from Paradox anyway.
Im not denying the feat. Im just saying, be careful with those WoG because sometimes they arent supported by the main stream even if is the author saying (and Ben 10 is verse known to have some issues with that)

i know they arent always supported, but there is no reason to mention that if that isnt the case here, which it isnt. It goes without saying that original work> WOG.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
@Badrimoine
Breaking a 5-D barrier doesnt warrant any upgrades, unless the 5th dimension in Ben 10 is treated as qualitatively superior or infinitely larger than the 4-D or 3-D ones, or just infinite on all axes overall
And it doesn't (at least in the Wiki's rules), as is mentioned in the Contemelia profile, specifically:

"Note: The Contemelia seem to be one of the cases when the authors did not apply the full implications of higher-dimensional scale, as they needed technology to create or destroy universes, which is why they have unknown statistics."

And it doesn't (at least in the Wiki's rules), as is mentioned in the Contemelia profile, specifically:

"Note: The Contemelia seem to be one of the cases when the authors did not apply the full implications of higher-dimensional scale, as they needed technology to create or destroy universes, which is why they have unknown statistics."

well yeah contemelia stated by themselves they are 5D maybe not in power but they can create 5D tech so for me the barrier was a 5D barrier steted that it's impossible to breach so for me he showed 5D feats but now some people are saying that we don't know if the 5D barrier is superior than 4D barrier or 3D Idk this makes absolutely no sense at all i mean contemelia can manipulate 5D objects, they can create 5D tech so obviously they can create tech higher than 4D and 3D, for me the 5D barrier should be superior to 4D and 3D barriers

Okay but neither they nor their tech are shown to be 5D according to the wiki rules, that alone debunks your argument whether you are arguing it for them or the tech.

Playing Devil's advocate here but if the Map of Infinity is stated to extend through 17 dimensions, we assume those dimensions are spatio-temporal ones, would the universe be considered 17-dimensional and as such the Anihilaarg being 17-D as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back