• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable Attack Speed for Alien X

Alien X is currently given infinite attack speed for something I think should be immeasurable. Well, I'm not sure if this gives immeasurable speed, but it's worth a try.

If Alien X moved galaxies throughout the universe when he recreated it, and "the universe" is now accepted to be a multiverse of ad-infinitum dimensions, wouldn't that mean that he moved galaxies through all dimensions of the universe, which are accepted as separate from one another?

I understand that traveling through dimensions through speed is immeasurable, so Alien X should have a speed of "Massively FTL+, Immeasurable Attack Speed".

Agree: @Reiner

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
that's just range + infinite speed i'm pretty sure, though if the Annihilarrgh erases time too when detonating, you could argue he moved the galaxies through time which is immensurable attack speed

It was argued previously that Alien X prolly created portals for them to travel to other Dimensions, as we don't know how exactly they went to other Dimensions. I personally don't care either way as it's not combat applicable.
Uhm, yes, Alien X has portal creation in his profile, well, initially we only see that he does it through movement, but it's also not out of the question that he was able to do this with portal creation because we don't see how he sends them to other dimensions, would something like "Infinite, likely Immeasurable Attack Speed (Able to move galaxies all across the infinite universe and multiple alternate dimensions, although this could be due to Portal Creation)" work?

Uhm, yes, Alien X has portal creation in his profile, well, initially we only see that he does it through movement, but it's also not out of the question that he was able to do this with portal creation because we don't see how he sends them to other dimensions, would something like "Infinite, likely Immeasurable Attack Speed (Able to move galaxies all across the infinite universe and multiple alternate dimensions, although this could be due to Portal Creation)" work?
Straight up imm-sp Seems fine since portal crea doesn't makes much sense there.

Straight up imm-sp Seems fine since portal crea doesn't makes much sense there.
So......
Speed page:

"Speed isn't defined by any number of spatial dimensions but simply distance over time. Meaning that it is possible for 1-dimensional characters to be faster than those who cover many dimensions. And the distance between two timelines is defined as the 5th dimension (Or a 4th spatial dimension) that separates two or more universes. Said distance is often unknown as it could be anywhere between much smaller than the Universal radius and infinite. But such details are only known to those who can travel through additional spatial dimensions. For that reason, crossing Universes is unquantifiable for speed unless details are specifically stated."

So......
Speed page:

"Speed isn't defined by any number of spatial dimensions but simply distance over time. Meaning that it is possible for 1-dimensional characters to be faster than those who cover many dimensions. And the distance between two timelines is defined as the 5th dimension (Or a 4th spatial dimension) that separates two or more universes. Said distance is often unknown as it could be anywhere between much smaller than the Universal radius and infinite. But such details are only known to those who can travel through additional spatial dimensions. For that reason, crossing Universes is unquantifiable for speed unless details are specifically stated."
I ignored it 💀. Nvm then. It's not imm.

It is just physically moving it through an infinite multiverse. To be immeasurable, it would have to physically move through different timeline continuities in universes in the infinite multiverse.

Alien X is currently given infinite attack speed for something I think should be immeasurable. Well, I'm not sure if this gives immeasurable speed, but it's worth a try.

If Alien X moved galaxies throughout the universe when he recreated it, and "the universe" is now accepted to be a multiverse of ad-infinitum dimensions, wouldn't that mean that he moved galaxies through all dimensions of the universe, which are accepted as separate from one another?

I understand that traveling through dimensions through speed is immeasurable, so Alien X should have a speed of "Massively FTL+, Immeasurable Attack Speed".

Neutral:

Disagree:
This is not immeasurable speed feat

To reiterate, Immeasurable speed means to do things in, for lack of better words, negative time. Like, Time Travel through pure speed.

This crt was rejected long ago but I want to express my opinion. If Annihilarg involves 2A destruction, isn't that the destruction of Future Ben Tennyson? What I mean is that while AX creates the universe, he will also create the universe in which Future Ben Tennyson is located.

This crt was rejected long ago but I want to express my opinion. If Annihilarg involves 2A destruction, isn't that the destruction of Future Ben Tennyson? What I mean is that while AX creates the universe, he will also create the universe in which Future Ben Tennyson is located.
We've seen that the Kronosaphien time bomb can erase alternate Bens from the timeline, and why can't Annihilarg, who destroys it more thoroughly, do that?

Neutral:

Disagree:
Agree

No, moving through dimensions separated by space-time would be immeasurable. Just making galaxies in a 3-23rd dimensional area can be accomplished with finite speed.

Back