• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Causality manipulation then. That might work, AX thought-based EE’s before he does that tho. (Assuming my CRT about his souls being inside the pocket dimension and needing 2-B range to affect them gets accepted)

Also that isn't how it works anyway, he doesn't need to show he can nullify every individual specific ability.

Regardless, Yhwach can't null anything against Alien X since he nulls it by seeing it in the future, Alien X has Acausality Type 2 so he doesn't exist in the future.

Yes, Type 2 grants Immunity, it comes from not having Any Past or Future, why wouldn't it be immunity??? Also, I think the Pocket Dimensions where the Head and Ben who holds Alien X's power exists is outside the 2-B Multiverse, not sure if thats correct?

Last I was aware, the "Soul crush" in Bleach is only really applicable when a being is able to sense reiatsu in the first place. Even then, (even if we went with things being equalized) you'd have to be immensely weaker than the opponent to even be "soul crushed" in the first place.

That wouldn't be able to happen in this specific scenario. The power-gap's too big.

Last I was aware, the "Soul crush" in Bleach is only really applicable when a being is able to sense reiatsu in the first place. Even then, (even if we went with things being equalized) you'd have to be immensely weaker than the opponent to even be "soul crushed" in the first place.

That wouldn't be able to happen in this specific scenario. The power-gap's too big.
Isn't soul crush a hax based ability ?

Both things you said are wrong
  1. You don't have to sense anything to be soul crushed, in fact Aizen literally soul crushed somebody who couldn't sense him
  2. It being resisted based on physical stats or something isn't accepted here, it's resisted via soul resistance like basically every soul hax.

Both things you said are wrong
  1. You don't have to sense anything to be soul crushed, in fact Aizen literally soul crushed somebody who couldn't sense him
When at a level of power where powerful Captain-level Shinigami couldn't even sense his reiatsu anymore, and at whatever level he was at in the TYBW. In other words, something that'd only apply to a select few individuals. As for "soul crush hax", that sounds like an extreme degree of no-limits fallacy to claim that it'd affect an entity as powerful as Alien X.

His reiatsu is intense enough that it disintegrates matter/reishi that comes within close proximity to his body. Alien X, on the other hand, can survive the destruction of a universe. He'd really only need to keep his distance and use his reality-warping abilities to take the win, as a result.

When at a level of power where powerful Captain-level Shinigami couldn't even sense his reiatsu anymore, and at whatever level he was at in the TYBW. In other words, something that'd only apply to a select few individuals. As for "soul crush hax", that sounds like an extreme degree of no-limits fallacy to claim that it'd affect an entity as powerful as Alien X.

His reiatsu is intense enough that it disintegrates matter/reishi that comes within close proximity to his body. Alien X, on the other hand, can survive the destruction of a universe. He'd really only need to keep his distance and use his reality-warping abilities to take the win, as a result.
So your vote goes for Alien?

Idk where u got the whole "they need to sense him to be affected"

soul crush is treated as soul hax and soul hax potency is treated by numbers here so not really a NLF

how high is his resistance to soul hax is the question

Can we just NOT do Vs threads with characters that are currently subject to change?

There's upgrade and downgrade threads for AX plus it was already mentioned that AXs unconventional resistances hasn't been concluded.

This is getting out of hand tbh.

After doing some research Reiatsu crush doesn't destroy the soul immediately, it starts slowly incapacitating the soul until the target get tired and die which would give to AX enough time to react and make an action so not a stomp

Last edited:
After doing some research Reiatsu crush doesn't destroy the soul immediately, it starts slowly incapacitating the soul until the target get tired and die which would give to AX enough time to react and make an action so not a stomp
Where you get this from?

The soul thing for AX still isn't accepted yet, although it's still fairly easy to argue, considering it just seems like Ben's physical body is inside the pocket dimension.

I want to know how a High 6A will damage low 2C, I dont get, alien x survived the destruction of a universe casually but somehow yhwach will damage him?? Lmao

Alien x warps him to oblivion.

My vote goes to X

The soul thing for AX still isn't accepted yet, although it's still fairly easy to argue, considering it just seems like Ben's physical body is inside the pocket dimension.
That doesn't really matter, the soul crush thing takes some time to incapacitate the opponent soul to fully kill him so this again is still fair

I want to know how a High 6A will damage low 2C, I dont get, alien x survived the destruction of a universe casually but somehow yhwach will damage him?? Lmao

Alien x warps him to oblivion.

My vote goes to X
Never heard of Hax and Smurf? also Almighty is Low 2-C
I mean, it isn't soul resistance, it's just... range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back