• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of what you said allows Alien X to survive soul crush, except maybe the Omnipotent thing which is
  1. Wrong, Alien X isn't Omnipotent, characters get called Omnipotent all the time, in fact, Yhwach is stated as such multiple times as well as Omniscient
  2. Omnipotence isn't actually used here because it's paradoxical

I did, I might have missed something but I saw nothing to say Alien X can survive passive soul destruction, except his soul being in a dimension somewhere which isn't accepted and iirc you even said it's a "possibly" in another thread.

alien x just thinks and the bleach universe disappears. the subject is closed here. I really can't believe we're even discussing it lmao
True, Alien X can erase things with a thought, he dies before that happens though, and since speed is equal here, Yhwach can also kill Alien X with thought based hax.

Regardless, a passive is faster than thought based hax.

I did, I might have missed something but I saw nothing to say Alien X can survive passive soul destruction, except his soul being in a dimension somewhere which isn't accepted and iirc you even said it's a "possibly" in another thread.
I also talked about why this would be the default assumption and that possibly is related to the mana/life-force thing. In other words I would need to CRT it so that Alien X’s soul isn’t in his pocket dimension anymore.

I also talked about why this would be the default assumption and that possibly is related to the mana/life-force thing. In other words I would need to CRT it so that Alien X’s soul isn’t in his pocket dimension anymore.
I don't see how that's a default assumption, but then again, I don't really participate in the Ben 10 threads here.

Regardless, as far as I see it, not on his profile means it isn't accepted and not usable in a debate.

alien x just thinks and the bleach universe disappears. the subject is closed here. I really can't believe we're even discussing it lmao
what you don't understand is that thinking takes some amount of time. If Yhwach has a passive ability that can one-shot Alien X via soul hax, that will happen before Alien X can think (either way it's a stomp tho lol)

I don't see how that's a default assumption, but then again, I don't really participate in the Ben 10 threads here.

Regardless, as far as I see it, not on his profile means it isn't accepted and not usable in a debate.
it is accepted. It's just that this particular application of a trait of his isn't explicitly listed on the page

it is accepted. It's just that this particular application of a trait of his isn't explicitly listed on the page
Which is weird because as I said earlier, it would generally be listed as unconventional resistance on his profile if it was accepted.

Can you post the CRT where it was accepted?

Alien x is a multiverse-level character. Alien x can destroy the bleach universe along with all its timelines just by thinking. That's why yhwach can't see the future. I'm not even talking about the Type 2 acausality talent. Alien x only thinks. He doesn't even bother to move. As soon as the war starts, the yhwach will be destroyed along with the bleach universe. Alien x just needs to think. Alien x can completely eliminate the soul crush ability thanks to its reality warping, creation, existence erasure capabilities. Because the alien is an x nigh omniscient character. This would mean that alien x already knows everything about yhwach. You think I would be unaware of the soul crush talent of a character who already knows everything. Alien x will already know everything. Alien x just thinks and the bleach universe disappears. Still can't believe we're discussing this lmao
I.....

Repeating the same wrong thing doesn't make it right.

Alien X can know everything, he dies before he can do anything because a passive is faster than he is.

Acausality Type 2 doesn't do anything against passives.

Soul crush is passive, it clearly says this on Yhwach's profile.

Alien X can just think soul crush out of existence? Soul crush isn't a tangible thing it's just an effect, he can't do anything to prevent it and even if he could, he's already dead before he tries anything.

Alien x is a multiverse-level character. Alien x can destroy the bleach universe along with all its timelines just by thinking. That's why yhwach can't see the future. I'm not even talking about the Type 2 acausality talent. Alien x only thinks. He doesn't even bother to move. As soon as the war starts, the yhwach will be destroyed along with the bleach universe. Alien x just needs to think. Alien x can completely eliminate the soul crush ability thanks to its reality warping, creation, existence erasure capabilities. Because the alien is an x nigh omniscient character. This would mean that alien x already knows everything about yhwach. You think I would be unaware of the soul crush talent of a character who already knows everything. Alien x will already know everything. Alien x just thinks and the bleach universe disappears. Still can't believe we're discussing this lmao
Passives >>>>>> alien x thinking

That simple

soul crush is not passive. We have seen many times in the series that the soul crush skill is used by the characters themselves of their own accord. So the soul crush ability was never automatically active . This does not make the soul crush ability passive. Thanks to the type 2 acausality ability, the almight cannot do anything to the alien x. alien x only thinks, and everything concrete or abstract disappears. And I still can't believe we're discussing this.
Soul crush can be held down by the user if they dont hold it down then it goes free

This is already explained on the manga, reiatsu will always flow and cant be stopped best a user can do is restrict it around themself

Is also explained that when they enter a fight their reiatsu is released compleatly meaning is passive

soul crush is not passive. We have seen many times in the series that the soul crush skill is used by the characters themselves of their own accord. So the soul crush ability was never automatically active . This does not make the soul crush ability passive. Thanks to the type 2 acausality ability, the almight cannot do anything to the alien x. alien x only thinks, and everything concrete or abstract disappears. And I still can't believe we're discussing this.
Reiatsu is produced as long as the heart beats so its passive.

It's accepted on their profile as passive and there are clear showings and statements proving as such.

Alien X insta dies gg

If they are mostly holding it in, wouldn’t it not be passive until they let it out. That would still require some sort of action, so it isn’t technically passive.
Voting incon.

If they are mostly holding it in, wouldn’t it not be passive until they let it out. That would still require some sort of action, so it isn’t technically passive.
Voting incon.
Not really, what I mean by holding it in is they just limit the range of it

However on vs wiki once the fight starts both are on "battle" mode so reiatsu is already fully extended making it passive

yeah if Yhwach's soul hax effects Alien X and the shinigami act faster than a thought then this is a stomp for Yhwach but if they don't it's clearly a stomp for Alien X. There is literally no scenario in which this matchup isn't a stomp

This thread can be discussed again, the whole argument about alien x minds being inside of a pocket universe was added as a note in his profile so it's not a stomp anymore

Not really, what I mean by holding it in is they just limit the range of it

However on vs wiki once the fight starts both are on "battle" mode so reiatsu is already fully extended making it passive
This sounds more like just a very quick and immediate active use of Reiatsu Crush instead of it being passive.

I can see why you think that though. But it’s more of a technicality in the vs fight that gives that thought.

Hmm what happens then? Because Alien X has acausality type 2 and is a multiversal singularity (there is only 1 of him in the entire multiverse) so I don’t think that’s gonna work.

Hmm what happens then? Because Alien X has acausality type 2 and is a multiversal singularity (there is only 1 of him in the entire multiverse) so I don’t think that’s gonna work.
Is going to affect Ben, not Alien X. Yhwach has Acasuality or was it remove?

The time paradox won’t reach Ben in the pocket dimension (also due to acausality). Unless it’s not a time paradox?

The time paradox won’t reach Ben in the pocket dimension (also due to acausality). Unless it’s not a time paradox?
Yhwach chooses the “effect that already happened in different timeline in the future and brings those effects to the present without having to go through the events that led to those effects” in the first place. An example, his opponents blocks his attack, they are safe right? Nope. He changes the future and the wound appears in the place where it was supposed to land before it was blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back