• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you prove it doesn't? There's no mention of him not having a soul on his profile, and the default assumption is that characters do have souls unless there's evidence suggesting otherwise.
I mean Alien x doesn't have anything inside of his body exept of a pocket universe with countless of planets and stars inside of him

I mean Alien x doesn't have anything inside of his body exept of a pocket universe with countless of planets and stars inside of him
That doesn't really prove it doesn't have a soul, it's still a sentient creature that is born and grows into an adult.

its generally accepted that AX's souls (yes plural) are inside his pocket dimension. If passive soul hax maintains that interdimensional range then yeah this is a stomp. How exactly does the soul hax function?

That isn't on his profile, it would probably be listed as unconventional resistance if it was.

its generally accepted that AX's souls (yes plural) are inside his pocket dimension. If passive soul hax maintains that interdimensional range then yeah this is a stomp. How exactly does the soul hax function?
That should be listed on his profile then cus I cant find that

Basically passive soul hax which disintegrates the soul but it has other parts to it

That isn't on his profile, it would probably be listed as unconventional resistance if it was.
Pocket dimension manipulation is on his page, just not really elaborated on. It’s also not a resistance, it’s just range, which is superior to Yhwach’s (interdimensional cuts short of multiversal right?). If that can be added as unconventional resistance than that’s fine I guess?

Also I think the default assumption is that someone’s souls are inside their body and since Bellicus and Serena (personalities) can exist without Ben being Alien X. Ben’s soul should be transported with his mind (and arguably body respresentation-ish) to the pocket dimension to be consistent with Bellicus and Serena.

Last edited:
Paralysis, fear inducement, soul death and soul disintegration.
How does paralysis work (not that AX needs to move for his 2-B EE, well at least I’d argue so)? Mind is in pocket dimension (and Omnitrix should cover planetary mindhax) so not enough range for fear hax.

Last edited:
Souls aren’t really a constant or even something that likely would exists.
Wouldn’t you need to prove that he has one, rather then the other way around?

Pocket dimension manipulation is on his page, just not really elaborated on. It’s also not a resistance, it’s just range, which is superior to Yhwach’s (interdimensional cuts short of multiversal right?). If that can be added as unconventional resistance than that’s fine I guess?

Also I think the default assumption is that someone’s souls are inside their body and since Bellicus and Serena (personalities) can exist without Ben being Alien X. Ben’s soul should be transported with his mind (and arguably body respresentation-ish) to the pocket dimension to be consistent with Bellicus and Serena.
So Alien x fra or Yhwank fra?

Awaiting other people’s argument Fra.

Also the reason Alien X stomped Asriel Dreemurr last time around is due to my soul-related arguments above. It could be that some time in the future Alien X will lose this soul-range thingy but this is due to Ben 10’s take on life-force and souls but this is a deviation from the default-assumption and should thus not be used yet.

If he can do so he’ll get his own pocket dimension and set of personalities (they are a part of the power set, hence Aggregor tried to circumvent thus by absorbing a baby Celestialsapien) who will not co-operate and thus he will be incapacitating himself.

Yheach range, Interdimensional with Auswhalen (Yhwach can purge selected Quincy across dimensions). Interdimensional with the Soul King absorbed (His influence can affect all three realms in the series).

I don't know if this is enough, just saying the range is that.

I’d imagine interdimensional is something like from the Prime universe to either Ben 23’s timeline or Dagon’s dimension. There are many other timelines and dimensions which should be further away and since Alien X’s pocket dimension exists outside the Prime timeline it should be further away since it wouldn’t exist in any other timelines either.

Max stated that the Omnitrix should protect him from (a small portion of) Corrodium. Enough Corrodium can corrupt everything on the planet and make beings hostile. Ben was completely unaffected by Dagon corrupting everyone on the planet to be his slave during the 3 last episodes of UA and I don’t think Dagon’s weakness to steel has anything to do with it since George stated Ascalon (Azmuth’s second greatest creation) protected him from Dagon’s mindhax even without wearing a helmet.

I don’t think this will come into play tho since Yhwach is supposed to target the pocket dimension (which he btw doesn’t know about) rather than AX’s body so the Omnitrix won’t come into play (Ben himself arguably has better mindhax resistance tho ovo).

Last edited:
ok but how do yhwach's passives actually work? That'd really help in figuring out whether or not they'd work on AX

Max stated that the Omnitrix should protect him from (a small portion of) Corrodium. Enough Corrodium can corrupt everything on the planet and make beings hostile. Ben was completely unaffected by Dagon corrupting everyone on the planet to be his slave during the 3 last episodes of UA and I don’t think Dagon’s weakness to steel has anything to do with it since George stated Ascalon (Azmuth’s second greatest creation) protected him from Dagon’s mindhax even without wearing a helmet.
So this grant the Omnitrix some kind of resistance to corruption?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back