• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Monika (Ben 10 vs DDLC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh...I see

Well then since Alien X can't affect Non-Corporeals/Nonexistent beings and Monika lacks the range for her hax to affect the personalities of Alien X then I see it as incon unless I'm missing something here

The question is if Alien X's mInd hax will affect Monika since she doesn't resist, but however she is nonexistent and Alien X can't affect nonexistent/non-corporeal beings...

If so then Alien X stomps as Monika has no wincons and if not then I believe this match will be inconclusive

I think she only has nonexistent/non-coporeal after being erased, so if she starts off normal the mindhax could affect her but i don't know for sure

According to her page she orginally has a human body.

So basically Alien X oneshots and turns her body into smitherines

She ressurects herself and becomes Nonexistent

Alien X can't harm her

Monika lacks the range to reach the personalities of Alien X with her hax

Voting inconclusive

He actually uses Telekinesis and then Mind Hax or use punches. She has human level durability. Alien X just sneezes and her body disintegrates, before resurrecting herself and it goes in a sequence of my previous comment.

Since she's fodder I think AX might go for mindhax first instead of punching her especially from range. That said can't Monika erase him (his body)?

Monika actually starts as nonexistent or whatever. She doesn't resist existence erasure cause she gets effected by that, but she can still act after getting deleted, meaning she just doesn't truly have existence, just a physical body. The body itself means nothing, as when she deletes something she has someone else, presumably her true self, typing in something, meaning she could just do that while her body is dead or incapacitated with hax or whatever. Her true self was talking and deleting while her character self was deleted, in the true ending so spoilers.

So I vote inconclusive FRA, though just saying that it is more objectively inconclusive, and not something else more complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back