• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Master Hand Redux

Both at Low 2-C

Full control Alien X

Both serious

Speed Equal

Fight takes place in the vast of space

No time outs

Who wins?

Master Hand:

Alien X: 4 (Scribble.nerd, MagicCloud6, Pulinno, ZackMoon)

How many clones can he make? Also just by "cloning" isn't enough when the other guy can do the same.

They both have cloning so that reason is out of the table. No matter how many one creates clones, the other guy can create just as many.

Although I still see Master Hand winning. I don't see Alien X countering that Status Effect Inducement. Master Hand can also just put Alien X to sleep. Voting MH with more variety of abilities to trump AX.

Endless

If you want more, Master Hand slows time, makes an endless amount of clones, then slugs him in the face a good few times.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Endless
If you want more, Master Hand slows time, makes an endless amount of clones, then slugs him in the face a good few times.
Alien X can do the same. He can also mindhax Master hand since he has no resistance to it

It is and he's done it before. In an episode of Omniverse called "Weapon XI" (I believe), Ben used Alien X and mind controlled a group of people and have them fight each other. This Ben was careless and was messing with them, fooling around a bit. Here they are both serious. If a careless Ben used mind hax, I'm pretty sure that a serious Alien X will do it as well.

While you do bring up a good point, will he use it immediately? What MH starts with is variable and by the time Alien X decides to use Mind Hax, MH likely already put him to sleep or has paralyzed him. And may I mention that Ben didn't IMMEDIATELY open with mind control. He messed with them first and then controlled their minds. He usually starts with punching things before deciding to get creative and using Alien X's abilities. By that time, MH has likely already crippled Alien X.

It's not like that. Nigh Omniscient only means know almost everything in YOUR verse. These guys are from 2 completely different franchises.

Although According to one user (I forgot) being Nigh Omniscient also gives you Precognition, if that's true than Alien X can just anticipate what MH is about to do and counter in some way.

I think Alien X takes it for having the same techniques as Master Hand plus some that Master Hand has no defense for. And so far it seemed like Alien X's reality warping was stronger, he's nigh-omniscient which makes him smarter, and can counter most of what Master Hand has. I say Alien X...

Hard to say who wins from what I have seen, both have pretty decent hax that they might start with, can counter a number of each others abilities, and has advantages over one another, I almost want to see the fight actually happen.

Scribble.nerd said:
I think Alien X takes it for having the same techniques as Master Hand plus some that Master Hand has no defense for. And so far it seemed like Alien X's reality warping was stronger, he's nigh-omniscient which makes him smarter, and can counter most of what Master Hand has. I say Alien X...
Vote counted

Back