• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Dimentio

Infinitely expanding based on what? Mario's multiverse is also 'infinitely expanding' but he's still weaker than other 2-Bs on the site, such as Xenoverse dudes

So a new universe is created with every single choice in the Ben 10 cosmology?

To be honest this seems like a pretty even fight based off their AP, but Alien X has more hax, so i don't know unless dimentio could do something crazy

>baseline

>chaos heart dimentio

Dont do the master of dimensions dirty like that, he doesnt deserve that.

Neither. They literally both scale to baseline countless. Their 2-B feats are even somewhat similar, both scaling to an endlessly expanding void of universe destruction. And don't give me any Pure Hearts 2-B >>>>> Dream Stone 2-B BS. It's only slightly higher then Dream Depot, and Dream Depot is literally the only reason the Pure Hearts are 2-B.

What? No, the Pure Hearts are far higher than the Dream Stone. Reminder that it only takes the dreams of Pi'illo Island unlike the Dream Depot which isn't limited to one place.

The Pure Hearts are far, far above the Dream Stone. That's not BS, that's a fact.

It's not confirmed that the Mario multiverse outside of the dreams is 2-B. Without dream worlds, the Pure Hearts would only be 2-C.

Didnt Dimentio or somehing mention countless worlds though? That's 2-B.

Could you link it?

Either way, that means Dimentio only has a 2 or 3x AP advantage, so this is still down to a hax fight most likely.

I cant source it off te top of my head, it's mostly just something I recall, my last encounter with the game was watching Vinny play it last summer but I'm pretty sure countless words was said somewhere, whether by Dimentio or someone like Merlin when talking about the dark prog. I like the game so maybe ill look for it later after doing the ten other things that I have on my plate.

Honestly, wasnt arguing if it was ap or not, in fact I thought this was the mario vs bowser thread, didnt realize it wasnt till after posting.

Yes, without the Dream Depot, it is 2-C. But we have to include it. The Dream Depot contains far more dreams, as it was stated it's a place for ALL dreams. Unlike the Dream Stone. Which is only an island.

Techincally speaking, it can be debated that Alien X actually has higher AP. Alien X upscales from something that would be destroying universes in a 2-A multiverse forever, while Dimentio just scales to every single dream. Let me put it like this.

Even if every atom in existance dreamed; hell, if every proton, neutron and electron dreamed; that's still a finite number that won't increase. The Chrono Navigator, however, is capable of destroying truly countless universes. While it's not truly infinite, it's pratically infinite. Countless, as you would.

While Dimentio's 2-B is considered countless by many, this is mostly a placeholder, since the number is so massive it might as well be countless. If every single Atom can dream in the Mario Universe, somehow, then that's only 1080 (Give or take a couple zeros) universes. Alien X upscales from a countless number of universes in every sense of the word. Not infinite, but literally as close as you can get. No matter how you spin it, Dimentio scales to finite universes and Alien X scales to boarderline infinite universes.

...?

I'm fairly sure the Dream Depot makes universes for each individual dream you have. Two different dreams are two different things. Assuming that the Dream Depot only makes a single universe for each person's entire dream-life is dumb from what I know.

Uh, the Dream Depot is constantly expands. People don't just dream one time. It happens many times. I'd also like to mention that several universes do exist in Mario, such as Super Paper Mario or Super Mario Galaxy 2. But, I don't feel like debating ap since it doesn't matter too much. What does Alien X start off with? Dimentio starts with mind control.

Back