• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Dimentio

He kinda actually does, he plants sprouts into others to make them his slaves, that or bombing is usually his go to. It depends really if Dimentio wants to kill or to create an ally. (then again his killing was apart of his plan to not kill but to rather get the last pure heart found). Now whether or not Dimentio can plant a spruot in the situation hes in now is a different thing entirely.

@Weeb

I see. Well, they still have the same AP more or less.

@Mariofan

Dimentio used mindhax on Luigi so he could fuse with him. Otherwise he only goes for AP. Since Alien X at least sometimes uses his hax in character, I vote for him.

Please stop lying about what Mario characters do IC.

Dimentio also used mindhax on O'Chunks, and Mario + Luigi in an alternative bad ending route.

Perhaps, but my second point is more important. Also Dimentio dosn't resist Alien X's mindhax since his mind is still 3-D.

He mindhaxed like, three or four people once. Still better then what Dimentio's resisted (That being literally nothing)

It being a living machine says nothing on how in character it is for dimentio to use mindhax in combat. Which is not at all.

He uses it before most even get the chance to fight him though? Mario doesnt quite count because he was playing mario for a fool the entire game stringing him along, he didnt mind hax him because if he did, well, who was gonna find the pure hearts and stop bleck? Every other character he encountered it was usually his go to lead. Not saying he can mind hax x but it's usually his go to 70% of the time.

False. He mindhaxes people to assist his plan. If he uses Mindhax so often, then why dosn't he use it in his boss fight at the end of the game?

Because he only has a limited number of the sprouts? Pure Hearts probably also circumvent it.

He literally says himself he only had a handful of sprouts in the craig chapter.

The Pure Hearts are directly capable of negating various things and saving others, if it can negate a 2-B void, I'm sure it can negate a sprout Dimentio borrowed from his pal.

I see. Still no reason not to use it. He probably still has plenty. If he ran out when turning into Super Dimentio, then he dosn't have them in his 2-B key.

We can't assume that, unfortunately.

I can think of several reasons why actually, one of which being the fact that Mario was protected by the pure hearts. That's a possibility.

We actually can assume that, whether or not you agree with it has no baring on if we can or cant assume it. Given the chaos heart protects Dimention from any and all forms of attack and is supposed to make him truly invincible, yet the pure hearts can negate that as well, its shown the power to negate powers a handful of times.

That's only possibly. We have to assume the Pure hearts don't negate Dimentio's mindhax because they've never been shown or stated to do that. Negating one power dosn't mean negating all of them.

Except it negated the most powerful artifact in the entire verse let alone the game, if it can negate dimentio's invincibility plus the void (while doing a handful of other things here and there), by all means I think it can negate the sprouts, usually when it comes it negation we treat it as being capable to negate powers within its paygrade not only what it has been shown to, otherwise we wouldnt even have a negation page because we'd just treat it as resistances towards the power it negated. It is to be assumed that any negation power has its limitations based on the strongest thing it has nullified. The highest thing it nulld was a 2-B artifact and invincibility granted by that 2-B artifact, which is above the sprouts. Also Dimentio has one sprout in his final key as he had two prior to becoming super but used one on luigi.

Are you telling me that the Pure Hearts can negate a plant despite never showing to null biological stuff? You sound like a Warhammer Supporter here.

Im saying it can negate mindhax, also the pure hearts have shown the ability to be able to manipulate and control life and biology so it being able to effect a sprout is within its capabilities, Luvbi exists.

Well you know what?

He's still never really used it in combat. He kind of has PIS with it. He probably could get away with just planting one on Count Bleck.

Oh yeah. Another thing. He needs to actually plant the sprout in the victum's head. He had already planted it ahead of time with Luigi. Alien X ain't letting him to it.

Not to mention Alien X's hax is thought based, which is much faster then a snap.

I wouldnt call it PIS, given that the only time he didnt was the fnal battle, where he only had one and pure hearts were a thing. Every other time he kinda just, let mario go so he could gather the pure hearts and defeat Bleck for him.

Pretty sure he teleports the sprout on others, he doesnt manually plant. given he did it to Mario without actually touching him, only snapping in the bad ending. Count Bleck had the Chaos Heart and had minor invincibility which is a lower version of Dimentio's own, which allegedly was supposed to make himself completely invincible, which sould at least extend to what Dimentio is aware existed given he said there was nothing the cast could do to do anything to him, probably made Bleck untouchable as well. Then again, Dimentio didnt want Bleck defeated right away, he wanted Bleck defeated after he kickstarted the void, he even helped Bleck a bit, honestly Dimentio's plan was kinda convoluted.

The invincibility is passive, unlike Bleck's, which was a forcefield. Although if X has the higher AP then it'd NLF to say he cant harm Dimentio given the pure hearts could negate it despte only being 2-B on the equal terms with the chaos heart, if its lower though then it stands though, although I have no clue which is higher so you all can decide on that.

Do note I'm not arguing for Dimentio or X here, I'm just saying what Dimentio can or cant do.

Either Dimentio not trying to mindhax Count Bleck for countless years is PIS or Dimentio couldn't due to the Chaos Heart's protection.

He mindhaxed Mario and Luigi with a snap of his fingers in the alternate ending without needing to plant a sprout beforehand. If Alien X mindhaxes with a thought, that's a case of him deciding to do it before Dimentio mindhaxes.

Protecting himself with the chaos heart is the first time he does in character. Whether that protects him from mindhax or not, Occam's Razor suggests it does, plus Dimentio has a resistance to mind control listed on his profile.

Gyro your CRT added resistance you silly nugget.

It's because he can undo Nastasia's mindhax which works on small groups of people.

Dimentio also mind haxed Fractail right before he gave Mario a Pure Heart. So all Dimentio really needs to do is snap his fingers. Again, what does X start with?

All right time to clear some things up, X starts with telekinesis and then mind hax (on fodder). He scales to exponentially increasing timelines every year since 2006 till the end of time and would likely have the AP advantage via his AP being something like 2^trillion vs Dimentio's 2^80's, if every atom dreams every single day since the beginning of time that changes stuff but not in this match since X got mid-high regen and I don't think we assume Dimentio can atomize without having an infinite AP advantage. X's mind is in another pocket dimension that Dimentio does not know about and he would have to actually aim for Ben, Serena and Bellicus inside that pocket dimension. If the fight drags on for too long Alien X can use information manipulation to change Dimentio's life force into noodles.

Dont think telekinesis and mind control is gonna work cause 1. Dimentio can teleport to different dimensions or teleport with ease 2 hes resistance to mind control Dimentio could either trap him in a force feild and explode him constantly or just BFR Him to another dimension also dimentio precog will give hime the slight advantage in battle and how woukd X bypass super dimentio force fields?

Is Dimentio's mind resistance above 6 people? Alien X can create portals to and from The Forge of Creation which is possibly outside the Ben 10 multiverse, X would probably become a pseudo-black hole sort of thing if he keeps getting exploded (after all he would have to decide to regenerate so he can decide to regenerate into something else). Alien X can teleport and as of right now X still has the AP advantage so he just punches through the forcefield, actually what is Dimentio's wincon?

Edit: Precog doesn't work on type 2 acausals.

If it's from nastasia, I think she can mindhax bowser's koopa troop in one go, pretty sure that's what happened.

Ok so mindhax wouldn't work then, punches still does tho and even if that doesn't because of dreaming atoms then pseudo-black hole (probably ignores durability) or information manipulation (granted OOC) still work. Meanwhile Dimentio got void manipulation which might work? (the universe was turned into a void and X just stood there so not sure)

Back