• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need. If you are certain that this fight happened before and was declared a stomp then there is no point keeping this match open.

No need. If you are certain that this fight happened before and was declared a stomp then there is no point keeping this match open.
I need to see the scan though since I don't remember Demigra having the ability to resurrect himself from being erased.
Everything includes Charmcaster’s dad’s soul. That said they argued that Demigra can even regen from that.
That's a headcanon

Indeed. Why is it assumed Servantis is talking about Souls? Why is it assumed he even is referencing Souls? Heck, why are we using the ‘He can erase everything from existence’ claim from a lying, manipulative character who was in the process of manipulating a secondary main character As evidence that he can erase Souls in the first place?

Indeed. Why is it assumed Servantis is talking about Souls? Why is it assumed he even is referencing Souls? Heck, why are we using the ‘He can erase everything from existence’ claim from a lying, manipulative character who was in the process of manipulating a secondary main character As evidence that he can erase Souls in the first place?
It is very implied that there is some sort of afterlife where souls go or else where does Charmcaster’s dad’s soul come from? So erasing everything also includes that afterlife and certainly includes the dad’s soul since you know that is a part of EVERYTHING.

Servantis was talking about his motives to Kevin. If Alien X couldn’t do what Servantis described then he wouldn’t be so big of a threat and thus not worthy of Servantis’ time all those years. Heck at the end of the episode he even says to Ben: “I was almost afraid you weren’t the threat I made you out to be. You proved me wrong. (after Ben claps his team as Alien X)”

There’s also the thing that Celestialsapiens seem to be regulated by the same goverment as other alien species so their abilities are quite well known in the universe.

Why do you assume Servantis knows about this Afterlife? Why do you assume he’s even thinking of the afterlife- he’s a scientist, not a magician.
And ‘Erase Everything from Existence’ has to be one of the most plain examples of Hyperbole I’ve ever heard. Clearly Alien X is Multiversal because multiverses is part of Everything. Clearly he can wipe out the entire Celestialsapien Race because they’re a part of Everything. No, that’s ridiculous, you need to be able to factually say he is referring to someone’s Soul being erased.

If he weren’t aware then he would have failed at analyzing the motives of one of Ben’s main villains (Charmcaster), which would be very strange for a Supergenius.

You might have a point with the Celestialsapien race but they currently do not resist 2-B EE so burden of proof is on you to prove that they wouldn’t get erased.

He has 2-B EE for this yes...

Servantis stated that he would destroy Ben and the Omnitrix on a sub-quantum level so nothing in this or any other universe could ever bring him back. Since there is only one instance in Ben 10 of someone getting revived (Charmcaster’s dad) this clearly means that Servantis did his homework and is aware of Charmcaster’s dad’s soul and the afterlife. At best you can claim he wasn’t aware back then but it doesn’t really seem like anything changed about his opinion at all throughout the years.

If it was agreed, why Demigra hasn't Mid-Godly on the profile?
The Answer :

Did you even read the thread? 90% of the people in that thread disagree with it since "no ki" doesn't automatically mean you're soul is 100% gone, it need to be specifically stated
Tbh almost everyone disagree with it (read the thread by yourself) and even if they did it would be at best "High" regen

If he weren’t aware then he would have failed at analyzing the motives of one of Ben’s main villains (Charmcaster), which would be very strange for a Supergenius.

You might have a point with the Celestialsapien race but they currently do not resist 2-B EE so burden of proof is on you to prove that they wouldn’t get erased.

He has 2-B EE for this yes...

Servantis stated that he would destroy Ben and the Omnitrix on a sub-quantum level so nothing in this or any other universe could ever bring him back. Since there is only one instance in Ben 10 of someone getting revived (Charmcaster’s dad) this clearly means that Servantis did his homework and is aware of Charmcaster’s dad’s soul and the afterlife. At best you can claim he wasn’t aware back then but it doesn’t really seem like anything changed about his opinion at all throughout the years.
What was his inspiration for studying his Villains again? Honestly I forget, wasn’t it because he was spying on Ben at all times or something? You’d think it’d be somewhat difficult to study events that happened in another dimension (ledger domain).

That... wasn’t the point. The point was the fact that ’Erase Everything from Existence’ is a blatant example of hyperbole, an exaggeration. Heck, Alien X was literally set up for execution and almost died, only living because he won a single Gladiatorial match and therefore wasn’t killed? It’s quite obvious that he doesn’t literally mean to erase EVERYTHING, especially since we have no proof he could erase EVERYTHING. We can’t assume.

Or it could be referencing the time Ben got killed by Vilgax, only to be resurrected as Diamondhead. Or the time Way Big got Thanos’d by Eon, only to reveal Ben was perfectly fine- that one was so convincing, Gwen shouted out in fear. Or it could be referencing the multiple times Ben was near death/dead only to be resurrected or healed by an outside force, such as the Omnitrix. Heck, the very example you’re referencing is saying Sub-Quantum level despite the Resurrection feat being of the Soul, are you telling me Ben’s body has to be ripped apart to shreds for the Soul to no longer exist? That’s strange.

Ooooooooooh, I got confused, I thought we talked about Regen, my bad.

Tho, the main question is, can he return from Non-existence because of that or not?

My bad for the outburst

Well, Chronoa & Co. Couldn't sense Demigra's energy. anywhere in the multiverse after they defeated him. Not even in the afterlife. Literally anywhere.
But he came back.

That's why it was agreed that his resurrection would be at Low Godly regen levels or even Mid Godly.

The debate on whether or not Alien X’s EE erases Souls is still happening in the thread. If it wasn’t obvious, I’m convinced AX doesn’t have proper evidence to say it can erase the Soul, since we assume it just does Body by default.

Alien x can affect non corporeal beings with his reality Warping (as shown with Contumelia being affected by the art style changing) and considering EE is a part of Celestialsapiens reality Warping then I'm pretty sure they have the ability to affect souls with EE

Last edited:
??? I don’t get the point of this statement? Can you elaborate?
I mean

Stated by Servantis that with a Celestialsapien form, Ben could one day wipe everything out of existence

This includes Ectonurites too, and also the souls because is superior to their ability to erase them.

I'm still really not sure how that statement abouting "blink and you are gone" alone could give him EE, let alone thought-based one.

Are there any feats or other statements to back this up?

Oh my lord did you read anything I said earlier

I was arguing that Servantis’ ‘Will wipe out everything’ statement was hyperbole. This is because it’s being taken literally, when it obviously shouldn’t. Not only is Servantis a lying, manipulative villain, but at that moment he was attempting to convince Kevin to join him by explaining his Motives. While I guess I’m fine with it being use as evidence for EE (although vague as crap), it’s clear that we can’t treat this as 100% Literal when he says ‘Everything’.

Alien X being stronger than Ectonurites doesn’t mean he can do what they do. For example, he‘s never shown Soul Destruction, or Intangibility. If we were to give him the abilities of everything he was considered superior to, we’d literally just link the Verse Page in his Powers section and say ‘he can do everything these guys can do’.

I'm still really not sure how that statement abouting "blink and you are gone" alone could give him EE, let alone thought-based one.

Are there any feats or other statements to back this up?
Servantis stated Ben would wipe everything from existence one day. Thats it.

Alien x can affect non corporeal beings with his reality Warping (as shown with Contumelia being affected by the art style changing) and considering EE is a part of Celestialsapiens reality Warping then I'm pretty sure they have the ability to affect souls with EE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back