• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.
mechikabura resistance to all of alien x haxs so x can not do anything in fact xeno goku stomped alien x
Never mind then, I replaced Mechikabura by Demigra since the latter isn't resistance to mind hax and EE without the Keysword so it's fair now

Last edited:
Alright so, what's stopping Demigra from doing... literally anything?

Not only does he have the AP advantage to shit on alien X, he also has Mind resistance and his own 4-D Mind hax.

A literal breath from Demigra could kill Alien X.

Alright so, what's stopping Demigra from doing... literally anything?

Not only does he have the AP advantage to shit on alien X, he also has Mind resistance and his own 4-D Mind hax.

A literal breath from Demigra could kill Alien X.
Alien x still has EE though

The statement comes from ‘he could blink, and you would be gone’. EE is purely from statements in that way- he’s never actually shown the ability to do it. Normally he wouldn’t ever do it, but with ‘Morals Off’ (aka Bloodlusted?) it’d probably be a solid move.
It also comes from Servantis saying he’d erase everything from existence, but that doesn’t really give us a timeframe.

I'm really not sure how that first statement could even qualify for EE, since it could also be argued that he is just so fast or smth. I could be wrong though.

For the second statement, since we don't know the time frame, we can't just assume it's thought based EE.

Anyways, unless we have real good scans that shows its thought based, this seems like a stomp.

Ngl I’m surprised he even got EE from that stuff, as ‘Erase everything from Existence’ is typically Hyperbole, especially since Servantis is a manipulative liar and in this situation he was manipulating Kevin to do crap.
Either way, do with that info what you will. I’m inclined to say it’s a stomp for Demigra if it’s true he resists everything.

Smh I’m a fully capable person who likes B10 I am insulted
I mean, if you want, he’s currently in another debate though and honestly I find it rude to gather people who otherwise wouldn’t have a say in the match. @‘ing only works for staff though, you’d have to message him.

Must be messing up my DB characters then. Anyways Alien X already won against Towa so unless Demigra has something that Towa hasn't he should still win (and this is essentially a useless matchup then)?

EE has been discussed to death. I recommend not making any Alien X matches that involve EE until I make a CRT to actually establish how good it really is.

Both are bloodlusted so AX won't have issues using EE, especially when Demigra doesen't have resistance to it.

Voting incon tho, since is basically "who thinks first" with Demigra's Mind Hax vs AX's EE

Both are bloodlusted so AX won't have issues using EE, especially when Demigra doesen't have resistance to it.

Voting incon tho, since is basically "who thinks first" with Demigra's Mind Hax vs AX's EE
If you use that reasoning then AX wins, not because of the mind hax needing 2-B range argument (because the mindhax has 2-A range IIRC). But because the activation of both haxes at the same time results in the mindhaxer getting erased at the same time that the EE’er gets mind-controlled. Thus the mindhaxer ends up dead while the EE’er briefly got affected by mindhax. Thus the EE’er wins. In this case AX would win.

95% sure AX’s EE isn’t thought-based. Could be wrong, but thats what I remember from the statements.
I’ll briefly sum up where thought-based comes from: Kevin says they’d blink and we’d be gone. Celestialsapiens don’t have eye lids, nor do they practically even move in the forge. Blinking in this case would probably be Kevin’s way of saying thought-based. There’s also the fact that Bellicus and Serena can alter the universe (and EE is a subset of reality warping in this case) without Ben being transformed into Alien X so moving in order to do so is gonna be a little hard then.

If you use that reasoning then AX wins, not because of the mind hax needing 2-B range argument (because the mindhax has 2-A range IIRC). But because the activation of both haxes at the same time results in the mindhaxer getting erased at the same time that the EE’er gets mind-controlled. Thus the mindhaxer ends up dead while the EE’er briefly got affected by mindhax. Thus the EE’er wins. In this case AX would win.
Is more a "who thinks first argument" tbf. If AX gets Mind Haxed, he can't EE

Wasn't there a debate about Alien X first move is never EE?
Yeah but he’s bloodlusted and because he is not subject to PIS and will use everything in his capabilities to defeat his opponent this means that he will use his most efficient option which is EE. Unless you wanna argue that he also has thought-based mindhax based on what I said above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back