• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not trying to tell me that it took for Alien x 10 min to create the universe, I just hope you aren't trying to say that.... I hope so
I’m not saying that. I’m taking one piece of evidence- Omnitrix timed out as soon as X was done- taking another piece of evidence- the fact that, most of the time, the Omnitrix lasts long enough to last entire battles, or multiple- and drawing a conclusion, which is that it must not have been instantaneous.

Ah, that’s what you meant. Thought you were saying it actually did something. Well, I’ll give you that, it did exit his body- but it didn’t do anything. It didn’t go anywhere, we don’t see the lightning ever do something at all. Unlike the orbs or shockwave, it literally had 0 effect on the situation at hand.

Plus I forgot to say that the lightnings were there for a reason, since they're what started the universe creation, heck, Bellicus and Selena have spread the lightnings for a reason, aka is perfectly safe to say that the lightnings created the entirely of the universe.

It created the space-time, where do you think that the timelines were made without it?
Where do you see them doing anything? On screen, they’re just a light show. They did nothing.
Plus I forgot to say that the lightnings were there for a reason, since they're what started the universe creation, heck, Bellicus and Selena have spread the lightnings for a reason, aka is perfectly safe to say that the lightnings created the entirely of the universe.
The Orbs and Shockwaves are what created the universe. I’m not sure what the Lightning did, but from what we see, it did diddly squat. There is no evidence to say the Lightning created all of space-time, no evidence to say it even did something. I’ll put it blunt, this sounds like it’s just Speculation, a Headcanon, since looking at the scan they literally do nothing.

The Orbs and Shockwaves are what created the universe. I’m not sure what the Lightning did, but from what we see, it did diddly squat. There is no evidence to say the Lightning created all of space-time, no evidence to say it even did something. I’ll put it blunt, this sounds like it’s just Speculation, a Headcanon, since looking at the scan they literally do nothing.
You're saying that the lightnings did nothing despite the 2 used them to create the universe lol

Except we don’t see that. All we see is the Lightning come out- nothing changes, nothing happens. With the Orbs and Shockwaves, we actually see them create the universe. We know what happened there.

Why are we even discussing this anyways? What does this have to with the match? Energy isn’t thought-based, if X’s EE = his creation = Purple Lightning/Orb/Shockwave crap then it’s still not thought-based.

Purple Lightning/Orb/Shockwave crap then it’s still not thought-based.
Kevin stated that celestialsapiens can kill with a blink, so at very least is blink-based, aka still comparable in speed with thoughts.

So AX still EEs while Demigra fails to do so because his EE is too slow as it requires a whole movement

tenor.gif

Seems like the fun already started without me. Anyways I already brought up why AX’s EE isn’t energy wave based and none of you countered this point. So instead of attacking AX’s thought based EE which is based on an accepted statement, you better focus on Demigra’s supposed thought based hax since he’s about to lose the match because you guys wanted to debate already discussed points rather than bringing up something new.

So not everything has to be thought-based.
Correct mind hax currently isn’t accepted to be thought based as well. But neither of these have Kevin’s statement as backing. So what you would actually need to do is create a CRT to debunk Kevin’s statement as supporting evidence for EE.

Basically there are 3 options: movement based, energy wave based and thought based.

Movement based gets contradicted by Bellicus and Serena being able to reality warp while existing as mere DNA or even less.

Energy wave based gets contradicted by Kevin stating it would only take a blink for Celestialsapiens to erase them. While an energy wave takes longer than a blink.

Thus the only option left is thought-based.
And
It doesn’t. But I think you forgot that the main proof is Servantis’ statement.

Basically the CRT went like this: Servantis’ statement was brought up.
Ant said this could give possibly EE.
Then I brought up Kevin’s statement and how that also likely alludes to EE.
Ant agreed and AX got full EE.

This is because they are both most likely referencing the same ability that Alien X has and what everyone thinks of when they talk about a Celestialsapiens’ powers. Not to mention that Kevin used to be part of Servantis’ team, although his memory did get erased (but kept instructions to get close to Ben).

I will say that the profile is quite outdated, also when it comes to the thought-based universe creation. But as I also mentioned before, it doesn’t matter here. Unless we start differentiating between activation speed and speed of the hax itself, in that case I remain neutral.

Also the Omnitrix timing out argument is semantics. Azmuth said ben sets the time out function to a random by hitting it too hard.

Unless Demigra sense the personalities and decides to mindhax everything instantly...

But I think making clones outside of Alien X range would be more efficient... This is complicated. Anyways I'm gonna go to sleep
Did you change your mind or you still vote AX? (you need to hurry since the results are soon gonna be added)

In his Feats section in the profile we got this:
Now, since creation and erasure are pretty similar abilities, since they're like, you know, the faces of the same money because common sense, why can't he EE even space-time with a thought when he can create it with still a thought?
Common sense is saying u cant say that with 100% garanty
U are still making assumptions
"Pretty similar" ≠ exact same
That doesnt prove anything he needs thought it likely the case ik but in the end its assumption

Common sense is saying u cant say that with 100% garanty
U are still making assumptions
"Pretty similar" ≠ exact same
That doesnt prove anything he needs thought it likely the case ik but in the end its assumption
It's not really an assumption since if Alien x can create something with a thought then he can easily destroy it with a thought , that's how it works but the Grace already ended so it's too late for that

Its 100% legit, its "likely" Legit
Also here's a Ben 10 guidebook :

Alien x can create and destroy universes by just thinking about it

And here's some other quotes :

• Servantis: "With that weapon on his wrist, he can turn into a Tokust'ar or perhaps even a Celestialsapien. This grimy child could one day just wish everything out of existence."

• Servantis: "You think this omnipotent monster is the good guy.?!..............."

It's not really an assumption since if Alien x can create something with a thought then he can easily destroy it with a thought , that's how it works but the Grace already ended so it's too late for that
No its not even if creation > destruction it doesnt prove anything
Also it was debatable whether the creation was thought based or not
Oh I forgot this wiki have these rules?!
In the end it was just to make sure alien x would win
Then just do whatever u guys want
No offense (with due respect too) but if it was a Discord debate the scenarios would be changed by now

No its not even if creation > destruction it doesnt prove anything
Also it was debatable whether the creation was thought based or not
Oh I forgot this wiki have these rules?!
In the end it was just to make sure alien x would win
Then just do whatever u guys want
No offense (with due respect too) but if it was a Discord debate the scenarios would be changed by now
Read the post above and you'll understand, I posted an evidence and please I never tried to make AX win the match trust me, it's the others who were making headcanon and assumptions to wank Alien x while I'm posting an actual evidence

Also here's a Ben 10 guidebook :

Alien x can create and destroy universes by just thinking about it

And here's some other quotes :

• Servantis: "With that weapon on his wrist, he can turn into a Tokust'ar or perhaps even a Celestialsapien. This grimy child could one day just wish everything out of existence."

• Servantis: "You think this omnipotent monster is the good guy.?!..............."

Wishing erase ≠ thinking erase btw
Guide's Statement could be true but its implied he could do that but not definitely
Dont get me wrong he could do that I Believe as well but no 100% garanty

Read the post above and you'll understand, I posted an evidence and please I never tried to make AX win the match trust me, it's the others who were making headcanon and assumptions to wank Alien x while I'm posting an actual evidence
No u never did that
I admit & admire ur evidences
I never said u did that bro
But those guys were wanking without evidences
& use "common sense" Words thats pretty insulting thats trying to say I Lack common sense even while they were lacking evidences & was not sure
They were like still wanking it with using the word common sense logic while that was not common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back