• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X V.S Ultra Instinct Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed Equalized

Alien X's Reality Warping is prohibited

Battle takes place in the world of void's tournament stage.

Win by incap or death.

Alien X has already beaten both Beerus and Grand Priest.

This match is kinda really pointless.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Alien X via time-space manipulation.
What Time-Space manipulation?

I know he created a universe has he done anything else.

I haven't seen Ben 10 in a while and stopped at omniverse.

The Everlasting said:
Alien X has already beaten both Beerus and Grand Priest.
This match is kinda really pointless.
Alien X doesn't have any victories or losses that means that the matches were deemed stomps which means this is a stomp as well.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Who's next? Giratina? Q? Bill Cipher?
Hey he beat Darkspine Sonic and Star Butterfly... don't know who that last one is.

Beerus beat Lightning, Jiren beat Toffe, and Whis defeated the Time Eater. Dragon Ball hasn't done so bad considering everything. But I don't see Goku winning this period.

I KNEW it would be dumb idea to boost the higher tiers of DBS to low 2C....but NOOOO Jiren can shake a void so derp. y'all didnt believe me...WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back